Meet Secret Agent
A simple app to find, mystery shopping jobs.
How Mystery Shopping Works
Secret Agent lets you see which mystery shopping jobs are available in South Africa, complete tasks via a custom questionnaire and get paid, all with your phone.
Find nearby jobs
Mystery shopping jobs are shown based on your location using your phones GPS
After completing the mystery shop you can submit your feedback via a questionnaire
Rewards are added to the apps wallet which can be cashed-out to your bank account
Become a Mystery Shopper
Join our team of over 30 000 Secret Agents who make an extra income by providing brands with feedback on their products, promotions and customer service
“ Aura Brooks East London “By far the best mystery shopping company I've ever worked with. The app makes it quick and easy to complete tasks and simple to get paid. Being a Secret Agent has definitely helped add little bits to my bank balance.”
“ Eve Crawford Durban “I love going on little tasks when I'm out shopping, plus it pays you for having fun. I've been an Agent for 2 years and have managed to fund weekends away and fill up my car regularly with petrol, the little bits go a long way.”
“ Jack Graham Cape Town “These tasks take 10 minutes and the rewards quickly rack up. However my wife has told me I can no longer do the fast food missions, as they're adding to the waistline. Definitely one of my favourite apps on my phone.”
“ Zak Reid Gauteng “Secret Agent is a fun app and a good way to earn a little bit of extra money here and there for doing simple tasks in your spare time. I manage to do a few jobs a each week and the rewards definitely help at the end of the month. ”
2017. All Rights Reserved, Clandestine Insights (PTY) Ltd
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- LinkedIn Management Services
- Content Marketing
- Employee Advocacy
- Thought Leadership Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Become an Influencer
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Services
- Fractional CMO
- Outsource Marketing
- Brand Story Workshops
- Integrated Marketing Agency
- Email Marketing
- Press & PR
- Graphic Design
- Video & Photography
- Annual Report Design
- Video Business Cards
- Usability Testing
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Paid Advertising
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Click Funnels
- Google Adwords
- Social Advertising
- Geo Targeting Campaigns
- B2B Marketing
- Free Webinar Series
- Appointment Setting Service
- AI Marketing Agency
- Saas Marketing
- Thought Leadership
- Virtual Reality
- Website Design and Development
- 3D Website Design
- Animated Website Service
- AR Website Service
- VR Website Service
- Website Design Portfolio
- Website Maintenance & Security
- Our Clients
- Website Examples
- Social Media Bootcamp
- About Shift ONE
- About Dylan Kohlstadt
- BEE Agency Level 2
- Meet the Team
- Giving Back
- Work at Shift ONE
- Find Top Digital Marketing Staff
- Find Top Digital Marketing Jobs
- Find Top Jobs Portal
Don't you sometimes wish that you could be inside your customers' heads to see what their opinions of you are, and what they really want from you?
With Shift ONE's mystery shopping , that's exactly the kind of insight you'll gain.
The only way to improve is to first find out where you are right now.
Mystery shopping is the perfect dip stick to give you a true reflection of how your customers feel about you, and how to make sure they keep coming back.
Mystery shopping can give you insight into quite a few areas, such as:
- Your signage and branding
- The atmosphere of your location
- Your customer service
- Your pricing
- How your customers feel after they leave
We will make sure your mystery shopping is focused, precise , and gives you measurable results that will produce a clear plan of action for both your strengths and weaknesses.
Call us today at +27 21 879 5585 or email [email protected]
Find out where you’re at and what your clients are looking for with Mystery Shopping now.
If you are interested in any of our services, contact us today and set up a meeting.
Tell us a bit about you
Tell us about your Business
Which Webinars would you like to attend?
Top AI Tools for Marketers Top Digital Marketing Trends 2023 B2B Content Marketing in 2023 SaaS and Tech Marketing
Have any questions for Dylan?
Please send me details for the Webinar.
Are you based in the United States? Select your country to see jobs specific to your location.
Update your location to see more relevant jobs
58 Mystery shopper Jobs in South Africa
Filter results, date posted.
- South Africa (58)
- Gauteng (25)
- Western Cape (9)
- Limpopo (6)
- Eastern Cape (5)
- KwaZulu-Natal (4)
- Free State (2)
- Mpumalanga (2)
- North West (2)
- Retail Jobs (48)
- Sales Jobs (5)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Permanent (10)
- Contract (3)
- Full time (6)
- Part time (1)
Popular locations, recent searches.
Links to the last 5 searches (with results) that you've made will be displayed here.
Mystery Shoppers Looking to Earn Extra on Fuel
Junior Operations Manager
Recoveries Agent Western Cape
Sales Manager - Remote, Remote
Assistant store manager, country selection.
Home » Mystery shopper jobs
Become a mystery shopper
Secret Agent, a mystery shopping app that lets you earn extra money by completing jobs in your neighbourhood, all with your mobile phone.
Find nearby jobs
Complete mobile tasks, get paid into your apps wallet, sign up today & become a mystery shopper., © 2019 all rights reserved, clandestine insights (pty) ltd..
- How it Works
- Quote Request
Middle East Jobs
- Johannesburg South Africa
- Posted 3 months ago
- Documenting your observations in a detailed and objective manner is crucial, including factors like employee behavior, store cleanliness, product knowledge, and adherence to sales techniques.
- An essential duty of a Mystery Shopper is to meticulously and objectively document observations, encompassing factors like employee behavior, store cleanliness, product knowledge, and adherence to sales techniques.
- Mystery Shoppers are required to uphold strict confidentiality standards to protect their anonymity and avoid any potential impact on the authentic behavior of the staff they are evaluating.
- Evaluating staff performance, ensuring adherence to company policies, and assessing the overall customer experience are key responsibilities for Mystery Shoppers, who must follow specific guidelines and scenarios provided by their employer.
- Consistently providing comprehensive reports and feedback to the employer is a fundamental responsibility for Mystery Shoppers, as this information directly contributes to improving business operations and enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Integrity and Honesty: Ethical conduct is paramount in mystery shopping. A skilled mystery shopper upholds the highest standards of integrity, ensuring that their evaluations are honest and unbiased, and they do not engage in any unethical practices during their assignments.
- Adaptability is a key strength of a mystery shopper, enabling them to navigate diverse business environments and industries with ease.
- Mastery of effective communication is essential in the role of a mystery shopper, as they must articulate their observations clearly and concisely.
- Ethical conduct and honesty are paramount in the role of a mystery shopper to maintain the credibility of their evaluations.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, is a key competence for a mystery shopper to convey their findings accurately.
Russia establishes special site to fabricate fuel for China’s CFR-600
A special production site to fabricate fuel for China’s CFR-600 fast reactor under construction has been established at Russia’s Mashinostroitelny Zavod (MSZ - Machine-Building Plant) in Elektrostal (Moscow region), part of Rosatom’s TVEL Fuel Company.
As part of the project, MSZ had upgraded existing facilities fo the production of fuel for fast reactors, TVEL said on 3 March. Unique equipment has been created and installed, and dummy CFR-600 fuel assemblies have already been manufactured for testing.
The new production site was set up to service an export contract between TVEL and the Chinese company CNLY (part of China National Nuclear Corporation - CNNC) for the supply of uranium fuel for CFR-600 reactors. Construction of the first CFR-600 unit started in Xiapu County, in China's Fujian province in late 2017 followed by the second unit in December 2020. The contract is for the start-up fuel load, as well as refuelling for the first seven years. The start of deliveries is scheduled for 2023.
“The Russian nuclear industry has a unique 40 years of experience in operating fast reactors, as well as in the production of fuel for such facilities,” said TVEL President Natalya Nikipelova. “The Fuel Division of Rosatom is fulfilling its obligations within the framework of Russian-Chinese cooperation in the development of fast reactor technologies. These are unique projects when foreign design fuel is produced in Russia. Since 2010, the first Chinese fast neutron reactor CEFR has been operating on fuel manufactured at the Machine-Building Plant, and for the supply of CFR-600 fuel, a team of specialists from MSZ and TVEL has successfully completed a complex high-tech project to modernise production,” she explained.
A special feature of the new section is its versatility: this equipment will be used to produce fuel intended for both the Chinese CFR-600 and CEFR reactors and the Russian BN-600 reactor of the Beloyarsk NPP. In the near future, the production of standard products for the BN-600 will begin.
The contract for the supply of fuel for the CFR-600 was signed in December 2018 as part of a governmental agreement between Russia and China on cooperation in the construction and operation of a demonstration fast neutron reactor in China. This is part of a wider comprehensive programme of cooperation in the nuclear energy sector over the coming decades. This includes serial construction of the latest Russian NPP power units with generation 3+ VVER-1200 reactors at two sites in China (Tianwan and Xudabao NPPs). A package of intergovernmental documents and framework contracts for these projects was signed in 2018 during a meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- Terms and conditions
- Newsletter sign up
- Digital Edition
- Editorial Standards