JBBA Announces Best Research Papers of 2021
The Journal of the British Blockchain Association is pleased to announce the Best Research Papers of 2021 (papers published during the period 20 November 2020 – 20 November 2021).
This recognition by the journal’s Editorial Board acknowledges outstanding contributions made by the authors in advancing excellence in Blockchain research. Reading high-quality research is an important way for policymakers, academics, and other stakeholders to remain informed, and benefit from evidence-based, peer-reviewed knowledge. The award recognises papers that:
1 . Are likely to influence future thinking 2. Have made significant contributions to DLT/ Blockchain or Cryptocurrencies, as measured by scholarly and societal impact metrics, downloads, article views, engagement on social media (Alternative metrics) or citation in policy documents 3. Are discussed at high-impact conferences and events, cited, referenced or quoted by policymakers, influencers or thought-leaders in the field
Best Paper Winners are awarded in the following categories:
- Computer Science, Cybersecurity or Cryptography
- Crypto-economics or Blockchain Economics
- Digital Assets/ Tokens, Banking or Finance
- Blockchain for Business, Enterprise or Corporations
- Blockchain for Humanities, Social Sciences or Public Good
Computer Science, Cybersecurity or Cryptography:
“Investment Compliance in Hedge Funds using Zero Knowledge Proofs”, by Komal Kalra and Professor Sandeep Shukla of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India ( READ )
“Identity of Things: Applying concepts from Self Sovereign Identity to IoT devices” By Professor Tim Weingaertner et al of Lucerne University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland ( READ )
Crypto-economics or Blockchain Economics:
“Principles of Natural Resource Economics for Bitcoin” By Professor Prateek Goorha of Bridgewater State University, USA ( READ )
“Blockchain is dead! Long live Blockchain!” By Dr Joshua Ellul of University of Malta ( READ )
Blockchain for Social/ Life Sciences or Public Good:
“The Relation between Tokens and Blockchain Networks: The Case of Medical Tourism in the Republic of Moldova” by Professor Marc Pilkington of Epoka University, Albania ( READ )
Blockchain for Business, Enterprise or Corporations:
“Strategic Value Creation through Enterprise Blockchain”, By Professor Kristi Yuthas et al of Portland State University, USA ( READ )
“Industrial Symbiosis Networks in Greece: Utilising the Power of Blockchain-based B2B Marketplaces” by Professor Stavros T Ponis of National Technical University of Athens, Greece ( READ )
Digital Assets/ Tokens, Banking or Finance:
“Blockchain Network as a Platform: Conceptualising its Adapted Layered Architecture Design” By Runyu Shi of University of Warwick, UK ( READ )
“ITO: The Sponsored Token Technology”, By Tianqi Cai and Professor David LEE Chuen et.al of Institute of Smart Commerce, China and SUSS, Singapore ( READ )
Alastair, 11/12/2021 @ 4:49 pm Reply
Some solid papers there!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Advisory Board
- BBA Membership
- Members & Partners
- BBA Fellowship
- Student Forum
- Starting a Student Chapter
- Payment Portal
- JBBA Overview
- Research Articles
- JBBA Academic Partnership
- Translation & Language Editing
Best Research Paper Award
Previous years, 2021 winner, 2020 winner, 2019 winner, 2018 winner, 2017 winner, 2016 joint winners, 2015 winner.
- Service & Support
- Site Search
The 10 Best Ecommerce Research Papers From 2022
High inflation and recession forecasts may be painting a bleak picture of the economy as we’re entering into 2023. But looking at the remarkable volume and quality of scientific research published in Ecommerce AI over the past year can give brands and retailers plenty of hope.
Digital leaders can use investments in cutting-edge AI through the recession to deliver growth and pursue profitability and repeatable financial benefits. But not all AI is created equal — understanding what the latest developments in the field are is pivotal to prioritize and select the right investments.
To catch you up, we have prepared this curated list of the best papers published over the past year.
1. “Does it come in black?” CLIP-like models are zero-shot recommenders
Ecommerce pros will recognize the McKinsey research that found 35% of what consumers purchase on Amazon was driven by product recommendations. Recently, Amazon has replaced those recommendations with lists of ads — but this doesn’t mean recommendations have lost their power. If you’re looking to deliver a better customer experience and maximize profitability, you should look into gradient recommendations.
The result of a fruitful collaboration between Coveo AI, FARFETCH, and Università Bocconi, the first paper in our list was presented at ECNLP5 at ACL2022 and introduced a new type of recommender system in the context of ecommerce , namely gradient recommendations.
Gradient recommendations attempt to suggest products that are closely related to an item under consideration but with a varying attribute such as color or heel height. Given an item (like a pair of trousers), can we find something in the same style, but “shorter” or “darker” ?
These product recommendations mimic real-life shopping experiences, where shoppers ask sales associates for products that are similar – but different along a specific important attribute.
Here is a demo of this on github . To learn more about all the relevant use cases for eEcommerce recommendations, we also recommend reading our recent ebooks on the Ecommerce Recommendations Periodic Table .
2. Shopping Queries Dataset: A Large-Scale ESCI Benchmark for Improving Product Search
Most frequent e-shopping queries are easy to solve with standard state-of-the-art search engine techniques – and result in near-perfect results. Yet, ecommerce profitability is the elephant in the room that’s taking up more space by the day — clearly there are better ways to serve up results that benefit both customers and businesses.
This paper authored by Amazon’s researchers and published at KDD , introduces and contextualizes the release of difficult, long-form shopping queries dataset – and the related KDDCup 2022 challenge focused on improving product search.
This is an important contribution and challenge. This multilingual dataset encompasses difficult queries like negations (e.g., ‘energy bar without nuts’), parse patterns (e.g., gluten free english biscuits’), and price patterns, among others.
For each query, the dataset provides a list of up to 40 potentially relevant results, together with ESCI relevance judgements (Exact, Substitute, Complement, Irrelevant) indicating the relevance of the product to the query. Each query-product pair is accompanied by additional information.
We praise the initiative of releasing datasets and we ourselves have released datasets to foster innovation in the past years ( here and here ).
While delivering relevant search results for complex, long queries is critical (i.e., neglecting the long tail often means leaving plenty of dollars on the table), the overwhelming majority of search queries in ecommerce are short, broad, ambiguous, and underspecified, meaning that there aren’t enough linguistic elements to return results that are fully relevant to a shoppers’ intent.
[ Research from the Nielsen Norman Group shows the average number of characters is 20.5 for webwide searches. Meanwhile, about 30-40% of ecommerce customers start a shopping session with broad queries like “mens tops”, “nike,” or “handbags.”]
Short head queries provide very limited information about what shoppers are really looking to buy. Does a shopper typing in “shoes” want running shoes, and how do you determine that just from a single word? Does a search for “jacket” mean a winter or a summer jacket, which are completely different yet both relevant sets of products?
This is why here at Coveo we also have focused on a cognitive search approach that guarantees that we can deliver relevant search experiences for long queries, and also highly meaningful results for broad and ambiguous ones.
3. Spelling Correction using Phonetics in E-commerce Search
With more ecommerce searches happening on mobile devices, it’s no surprise that there’s been an increase in needing to serve up results even for misspelled queries. While most misspellings are just misreading or hitting a button twice, there’s a critically overlooked area: phonetic errors .
Failure to accommodate typos leads to poor user experience, zero-result pages and missed revenue opportunities. Presented at ECNLP this year, Amazon’s AI Lab suggests solutions for this ongoing issue.
The English words “blutut sant sistam” mumbled into the speaker of the phone has a similar pronunciation (but nonetheless inaccurate in spelling) of “bluetooth sound system.”
The authors find that this type of spelling error dominates in multiple ecommerce markets with various languages, existing mostly on generic item terms (e.g., “nacklesh” vs. “necklace”) and brand terms (e.g., “scalkendy” vs. “skullcandy”). In this work, the authors present a generalized spelling correction system integrating phonetics to address phonetic errors in ecommerce search.
At Coveo, we agree that typo-correction is a foundational capability that an ecommerce search engine should master. If retailers and brands are unsure as to whether their search is competitive enough, they may get in touch with Coveo and request a site assessment : our strategists and ecommerce experts will audit your capabilities for free.
4. Session-based Recommendation with Dual Graph Networks
Since the majority of ecommerce shoppers are anonymous, the ability to offer personalization and recommendations with little information is critical. This is where session-based capabilities become very important.
A paper presented at the DL4SR workshop hosted at CIKM 2022 focuses on session-based recommendation models, which use the implicit temporal feedback of users such as clicks obtained by tracking user activities.
Two key premises of this contribution are that 1) session-based recommendations are a critical use case in ecommerce and 2) deep learning models have achieved state-of-the-art performance in session-based recommendation . Based on these, the paper then offers a novel session-based recommendation model supposed to perform remarkably well.
At Coveo, we agree on both premises. In fact, our researchers have used an approach based on product embeddings to deliver 1:1 personalized recommendations . Product embeddings have actually become a cornerstone for a considerable amount of machine learning models by ecommerce innovators and rely on deep neural networks. They have been used by the companies that are investing the most in AI innovation, such as Amazon , Walmart , Pinterest , Yahoo , Alibaba , Microsoft , Criteo , and Coveo .
In fact, as part of research led by Coveo, our scientists published a paper (presented at the Web Conference 2022 ) reporting on the outstanding performance of session-based recommenders using Deep Learning and more specifically Product Embeddings. To learn more about Coveo’s approach and product embeddings in the context of product recommendations, have a look at this post .
5. Addressing Cold Start in Product Search via Empirical Bayes
Just as challenges plague retailers when it comes to “cold start users,” the same issue can be applied to brand new products. Another interesting paper presented at CIKM this year was authored by Amazon researchers and seeks to solve the “cold start” problem in product search.
More precisely, the authors argue that cold start is still an unsolved problem in large-scale ecommerce services. Although cold start has been extensively addressed in recommender systems research, it is hard to find comparable references in the context of product search . Profuse literature on product search addresses related problems such as bias and diversity in search, but cold start has remained a classic topic only in recommender systems research.
We very much agree that common solutions fail to specifically and practically solve the cold start problem in product search. In fact, at Coveo we released Personalization-as-you-go as a specific solution to the cold start problem for both product search and recommendations . You can read more here about its application to product search specifically. This is also why the Coveo Relevance Cloud™ platform was awarded top honors by the UK Ecommerce Awards 2022 in the Ecommerce Innovation category.
6. EvalRS: a Rounded Evaluation of Recommender Systems
What are the best ways to test product recommendations?
To answer this question, it is worth looking at another interesting paper featuring a collaboration between Coveo scientists and researchers from academia (Università Bocconi) and industry (Microsoft, NVIDIA), and which was presented at CIKM.
The paper introduced EvalRS as a new type of challenge, in order to foster a broad, fruitful discussion among practitioners and build in the open new methodologies for testing recommender systems “in the wild. ”
Traditional recommendation assessment criteria appeals to two key metrics:
- Mean Reciprocal Rank (MRR) as a measure of where the first relevant element retrieved by the model is ranked in the output list;
- Hit Rate (HR) , defined as the ratio between the prediction errors (i.e., model predictions do not contain the ground truth) and the number of predictions.
Behavioral and qualitative tests are also important. And an important aspect to consider when evaluating recommender systems is “ being less wrong .”
Not all mistakes are equally bad: if the ground truth item for a movie recommendation is “ When Harry Met Sally ”, hit-or-miss metrics won’t be able to distinguish between a model suggesting “ Terminator ” and a model proposing “ You’ve Got Mail ”.
Model A and B have the same hit rate, when suggesting top three movies based on “ The Big Sick ”, however, the “wrong” movies in the carousels do not provide the same experience: A’s suggestions are way worse than B’s. In other words, while both are “wrong”, they are not wrong in the same way: one is a reasonable mistake, the other is a terrible suggestion, quite disruptive for the user experience .
7. Contrastive language and vision learning of general fashion concepts
The growth of online retail — with one example being one in four fashion transactions now happening online — has made ecommerce a playground for cutting-edge machine learning (ML) models. The downside is that these ML models are often developed for a specific purpose and not generalized enough to be used across industries, which is an unsustainable practice.
This is the focus of another paper based on research led by Coveo and featuring a joint collaboration with Stanford University, Università Bocconi, Telepathy Labs and FARFETCH, was recently published in Nature Scientific Reports .
To help machines “think” like humans, they must be able to master general concepts. The paper shows through extensive benchmarks and novel tests that CLIP-like models can learn an industry — e.g., fashion — and not just “one dataset”. In other words, you can train once, and re-use the model multiple times. This represents a significant advancement in the field, meaning that by leveraging the approach detailed in the paper your ML model can recognize even improbable products such as “long nike dress” ( Hint: it likely never appeared in any training set).
The model was trained on one of the biggest curated fashion catalogs in the world (Farfetch is one of the most successful shops in the world, with more >800k items in store).
8. Multi Armed Bandit vs. A/B Tests in E-commerce: Confidence Interval and Hypothesis Test Power Perspectives
Shaping digital experiences for hundreds, thousands, or even millions of ecommerce visits daily is a tall order, and requires testing even in the best case scenarios. While A/B testing is the traditional method for understanding what experience works better for a specific group, MultiArmed Bandits is a tactic that can address many of the issues A/B testing experiences. How do you know when and where to use these two different methods?
A recently published paper coming from Home Depot’s research lab tackles this dilemma. While A/B testing relies on static allocation, one could opt for a dynamic allocation of traffic using bandits for allocation.
The paper provides a comprehensive, evenhanded comparison between the two approaches, from the perspectives of confidence intervals, hypothesis test powers, and their relationships with traffic split and sample size both theoretically and numerically.
To understand the best practices in A/B testing , you can read more here and here . But on the topic of experimentation best practices, we can jump to our ninth paper in the list.
9. A/B Testing Intuition Busters Common Misunderstandings in Online Controlled Experiments
Surprising results make for memorable headlines, but often aren’t easy to replicate. The biggest selling point of any software, especially ones for experimentation like A/B testing, is trust — but basic statistical concepts are often overblown or misconstrued for effect.
Paper number nine in our list is authored by leading industry expert Ron Kohavi, alongside researchers from Vista and Airbnb. It was presented and published this year at KDD.
Kohavi and his team put on their mythbusting hats, setting to work explaining the misunderstandings with solid statistical reasoning. The paper also provides recommendations that experimentation platform designers can implement to make it harder for experimenters to make these intuitive mistakes .
In particular, we think the brands and retailers should be careful when selecting a personalization and relevance platform, as some might be more prone to encourage biased reasoning and experimental pitfalls. To find out what questions you should make sure to ask personalization vendors, you may have a look at this RFP template that we have compiled at Coveo.
10. Zero party data between hype and hope
The final paper comes from Coveo’s researchers and addresses a hot topic in the context of privacy-aware personalization, namely Zero Party Data (ZPD).
While big data has been a key topic in the business world for years, small data has largely been ignored. At least, until a new flurry of research and spike of interest in ZPD. ZPD was recently popularized by industry analysts from Forrester Research, who defined ZPD as “data that a customer intentionally and proactively shares with a brand.”
This can include preference center data, purchase intentions, personal context, and how the individual wants the brand to recognize her. Surveys have become popular tools to gather information about people’s preferences, wants, and needs. In the example below, customers can express their preference for a specific category.
Articles arguing for the value of ZPD to improve personalization and engender consumer trust have appeared in the popular press, business magazines , and academic journals. Advocates of ZPD argue that instead of inferring what customers want, retailers can simply ask them . Provided that the value exchange is clear, customers will willingly share data such as purchase intentions and preferences to improve personalization and help retailers create a picture of who they are.
While the rise of ZPD is a welcome development, this paper authored by Coveo researchers takes issue with the claim that ZPD is necessarily accurate as it comes directly from the customer. This view is at odds with established conclusions from decades of research in the social and cognitive sciences, showing that self reports can be influenced by the instrument and that people have limited insight into the factors underlying their behavior.
This paper argues that while ZPD disclosures are an important tool for retailers, it is critical to carefully understand their limitations as well. The paper also provides a catalog of biases for identifying potential problems in survey design to help practitioners collect more accurate data.
The main implications of this research is that while ZPD can provide a valuable asset, retailers and brands planning to leverage it should complement zero-party data with first-party data. To learn more about effective ways of combining them, have a look at this blog post .
Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
Need a custom written paper?
Questions? Call us
- Privacy Guarantee
- Money back Guarantee
- Plagiarism-free Guarantee
Introducing The Number One Custom Research Paper Writing Service
At eWritingService.com, we pride ourselves on offering a research paper writing service of the highest quality , and we always make sure that our papers meet a number of strict criteria. But what exactly are these criteria? And how do we use them to ensure that we maintain our status of being, quite possibly, the premier research paper writing company on the market?
Why Get Research Paper Writing Service Right Now?
The reality is that students use our cheap term paper writing service because they lack time or desire to write. And because we have the best paper writers, of course. There are several benefits to getting quick, affordable and reliable research paper services. For example:
- You can finish all your college papers faster and do a better job.
- By getting top notch writing assistance, you get the unique chance to learn from the pros.
- Let our writers handle your research papers and get more free time to spend as you wish.
- Instantly improve your GPA by submitting excellent essays each and every time.
It may sound like something that is too good to be true. However, we assure you that these are just some of the benefits of working with our seasoned research paper writers and professional editors. Still not convinced? We have a unique 100% Money Back guarantee for your peace of mind. If you are not happy with our services, you get your money back – ALL your money!
We Only Use Academic Writers For Research Paper Writing
Professional writing should be just that: professional. For that reason, we won’t simply employ just anyone to work on your project. Instead, we’ll ensure that your author is not only knowledgeable in your field, but has the grasp of the language needed to carry out your task to the highest level of wordsmanship. This means that our authors come from highly educated backgrounds and are armed with the experience and skills needed to write good research papers on a variety of subjects. What’s more, you are greatly encouraged to handpick your own writer based on their skills and any previous work they might have done for you, and this is something we are certainly proud to offer.
We Only Offer Custom Research Paper Writing
Your project is something unique, and therefore needs a write-up which takes that uniqueness into account. This is why we never sell preconstructed texts, but instead tailor every one to your exact needs. What’s more, your research paper will never be made available to anyone else, ensuring that it retains its unique place among the academic world. This is surely one of the main reasons why academics come to us again and again when they need research paper writing help. The truth is that we are the best research paper writing service on the Internet. In fact, our writing company has been providing top quality research papers to students all around the world for years.
from $17.55 / page
from $11.70 / page
from $9.94 / page
24/7 Customer service
We know that you might need assistance from a custom writing service at any time of the day, from midday through to midnight. Customer service also covers many other things, including:
- Email alerts about your project
- Complete confidentiality
- Constant communication, directly with your author
We value customer service above anything else, which is why we work so hard to ensure that the whole process is as smooth as possible.There’s a fine line between accurately using external sources to add authority, and downright plagiarism. We have the experience needed to ensure that the content we create never crosses this line, leaving you with research that can be shared widely and confidently throughout the academic community. This is one more reason why we are the best research paper writing service around. Check it out and see for yourself.
Purchase research papers , Online research papers , APA style research paper , MLA research papers , Scientific research paper , Analitycal research papers , Action research papers , Argumetative research papers , High school research papers
One expert. One order. One manager.
And an entire course’s worth of assignments crossed off your list.
Best Research Paper Writing Services 2023
- Wide range of services
- High quality
- Polite support team
- Bidding system
- Refunds guarantees
- Native English writers
Writing papers is an important aspect of the curriculum for students. However, it is not everyone’s piece of cake. Writing an excellent academic paper takes time, an in-depth understanding of the subject, and exceptional writing skills.
All these aspects can be hard to fulfill for college students while doing their studies on the side. Therefore, most of them rely on research paper writing services. The best research paper writing services in the USA take a lot of hassle off the student’s shoulders. Most of these writing services offer quality content in a minimum time and at a reasonable price.
Along with writing a paper, some top-rated research paper writing services also offer the customer some add-on services. If you want to save time for focusing on your studies, you can get in touch with these popular research paper writing services.
When it comes to legit research paper writing services, PapersOwl stands on top of all. The professional service provider offers its customers the highest quality.
When you land on their site, it offers you smooth navigation to choose the option you want. Their services extend beyond academic papers. You can choose them for writing a thesis , case study, or essay writing also. Some core features of the PapersOwl are:
- Original and play-free papers
- Secure payments
- Zero hidden charges
- 24×7 support
- Free add-on features
PaperOwl hires some of the best writers that are pros in almost all types of writing. The hiring process has strict tests that their writers have to pass. Some of their great writers are Dr. Nicholas, Profound Writer, Professor Candy, and more. All of them have completed over 600 papers and have bagged 99% ratings.
The prices of PapersOwl begin from $13 per page. However, it can change based on how early you need the paper. Moreover, everyone gets a 10% discount on their first order. If you opt for the referral program, you get $35 when your referral places the first order with PapersOwl.
The users can also earn a 10% discount on their next order after submitting a review on either trustpilot.com or reviews.io. Additionally, you can also avail up to 10% off by using a special promo code, “ PAPERSBATTLE ” to save more on the services.
- Revisions and refunds guarantees
- Edusson will give your money back or a refund if it will be necessary
- Good quality of the Edusson writing papers that meet all requirements and do not contain errors
- All writers are native English speakers
- Round-the-clock support service
- It can be expensive and the minimal bids can be high
- There is little time to ask for a refund
Being in this field for ten years, Edusson has chiseled its name as one of the best research paper writing service providers. Just like others, they offer pristine content standards. However, unlike others, they assure supreme safety and confidentiality.
Irrespective of the level at which you are at the university or college, they can get the research paper from you. Edusson has a planned process where they first create a blueprint of the paper and then work on it. All of their writers have degrees in writing. Edusson is a great choice because of the following:
- 24×7 customer support
- Faster and timely delivery
- It lets you hire an expert
All of the writers are ideal for your paper. They all have over 100 trusted clients and have successfully completed over 200 pages. Some of their chief content creators are Dr. James, Prof. Carrolls, Prof. Wycliffe, Dr. Festus, and more.
There are countless writing companies out there that may provide you with services at low prices. Though Edusson prices are also affordable, they will not let you down like others. Their content will not need any type of rework whatsoever. If you don’t like their content, you can get a full refund for that. To get the exact price estimate, you need to check with the writers.
If you are up for a treat, you can use a special promo code, “ PAPERSBATTLE ,” and avail 10% discount on your purchase.
Paperell is outstanding writing service in the essay industry. How is it out-of-the-box? The platform offers you a super simplified process to apply for your paper, unlike others. You can add in your requirements and guidelines followed by choosing the writer and negotiating the bill. After this, when your paper is done, you can check and release the payment.
On top of this, Paperell offers you the research paper in various formats such as MLA, APA, and AMA. You can get custom papers on any topic, whether it is arts, sciences, law, business, or medicine. This one is definitely among the best paper writing services.
- Absolute confidentiality
- Live chat and phone support
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Zero plagiarism
The writers at Paperell are one of a kind. They all are proficient in creating more than one type of content. Some of their adept writers are Donna Williams, Mart Baldwin, Matthew G., Tom Isacsson, and Samantha Denyer. They all have over 2 years of writing experience and have produced over 100s premium-grade content pages.
The prices of Paperell assistance are varying based on the length of the paper, the time within which you need it, and the expertise of the writer. Paperell can help you pick a better writer for your research paper at an add-on cost of $9.99. Though their writers quote the most economical price, if needed, you have to negotiate with them before getting your research paper written.
To make the deal better for yourself, use a special promo code, “ PAPERSBATTLE ,” and avail up to 10% off on the Paperell services.
- Beautiful website design
- Free database of essay samples to help improve customers’ writing skills.
- Well-structured bidding system
- Missed deadlines
- Paid VIP support for access to 24/7 support.
GraduateWay is an awesome research paper and essay writing service based in Cyprus. It is natural to face issues while you are studying and working side by side, such as low grades, workload, etc. As these issues can easily distract you, they can affect your overall academic performance. This is where GraduateWay steps in.
GraduateWay is a perfect spot for you to get help with your research paper. Their professional writers are capable of handling any of your research topics and creating either a full-length paper on it or a shorter, crisp version of it. They ensure that the final output is:
- Free from any type of plagiarism
- Filled with supreme quality content
- Insightful and thought-provoking
Above all this, you can also get various pre-written essays on the GraduateWay website. You can use them to build your knowledge.
Quality within time is the core need of almost every student today, and Writix can provide you with that. If you have assignments, essays, or research papers to deliver and you are near the deadline, reach out to Writix.
Graduates and other students can consider Writix, their best friend, in a contingency scenario. It is an exceptional website that provides personalized essay writing services and many more services.
Writix is primarily known for its following aspects!
- Free revisions: If you are not happy with the result, which is unlikely, you can get free revisions anytime.
- Cost-effective: Writix ensures that your academics do not seem like a burden. Therefore, they offer economical customer service. Their prices are £12.15 per page for writing and £5.70 per page for proofreading.
- Faster response time: They can deliver you your full-fledged content as fast as 3 hours.
- Extremely responsive customer service team that provides quick answers to your questions dedicated to texts.
- Reasonable prices and, sometimes, even an opportunity to get a substantial discount.
- A great selection of original free samples of papers.
- A very decent quality of writing.
- The interface of the website could be much more convenient and user-friendly.
- Numerous text reviews show that the quality of writing may differ dramatically across different texts.
- The refund policy of this platform is very unclear.
As its name clearly describes, PhDessay is an educational website that helps students keep their high school time easy. The website helps them by keeping up with their essays, assignments, and research papers.
This legit research paper writing service has a team of professional graduates, PhDs, and professors who love to present their learning in the form of papers. If you like any of their example work, you can order that too, as they are a custom research paper writing service provider. Here are some factors that make PhDessay the best paper writing service!
- Types of papers: With PhDessay services, you can get help with numerous types of papers. You can choose from argumentative essays , descriptive papers, narrative, persuasive, and many others.
- Categories: Just like the papers, the service is not limited to any one category. They can generate impressive content for various categories like business, education, entertainment, etc.
- Price: PhDessay claims to offer the most cost-effective services on the web. There is no exact sum quoted. However, you have to contact the writer for the price estimate.
- The bidding system which allows clients and writers bid with each other. The ability to make bid also allows users to reduce the order price and save money
- The right of choosing the writer. Users can select the writer that meets their needs. At the same time, the selection process takes around 5 minutes.
- A lot of services. The client can order any academic paper and set their own requirements
- Essays are written by native speakers
- Revision and refund policy guaranteed
- Support service that helps consumers 24/7
- Good reputation on the Internet and many positive reviews
- Availability of free writing tools
- It can be expensive to constantly order paper here
- The service has no discounts and additional offers
- The administration does not immediately respond to emails
When you have a lot on your plate to handle in your college days, it becomes difficult to manage everything. EduBirdie is an online platform that can reduce one of your hassles by offering assistance from professional research paper writers. It can help you do better at your studies by taking the responsibility of curating exceptional essays, research papers, and dissertations. You can even get a term paper written from EduBirdie.
The online service of Cyprus has a well-planned process to produce the best research paper for you. Their typical process involves studying the guidelines and getting familiar with the topic, followed by creating an outline. Post that, the main draft of the research paper is created. Lastly, the final editing and proofreading are done. This super-efficient process of EduBirdie makes it one of the top research paper writing services.
- The prices start at $13.99 per page. It can vary based on the paper length, deadline, and type of service.
- Every paper produced by EduBirdie is 100% plagiarism-free.
Built with the vision of sharing knowledge and experience, EduZaurus is an excellent online website for taking research paper writing services. If you find yourself in a tricky study situation, you can leverage the benefits of EduZaurus.
To take the services of EduZaurus, you have to post the job on the website. Their writers will bid on the job, and you can shortlist the best research paper writer by checking their previous work history. There are some key USPs that make this platform the best!
- The writers backing your content are highly professional people such as Ph.D. and M.A holders. Some of them are Prof. Leo, Prof. Orla, Dr. Christen, etc.
- If you require help regarding any query, you can rely on the chat support team of EduZaurus.
- The prices of the service are pretty economical. However, to know the estimate, you have to contact the writers.
StudyMoose brands itself as a service that has a three-hour delivery window. Other than that, it claims that you don’t have to pay for the piece until you like it. Therefore, you have complete liberty to check out their services deeply. You can either hire professional paper writers for your project, or you can look for the essay in their collection. If you are lucky, you may find one.
The best thing about StudyMouse is its shortlisting process. The writing experts on StudyMouse have to go through a tough process to get verified. They have to verify their ID and diploma, followed by pre-checks and tests, and finally, probation and mentoring. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about any issues.
Some of their best research papers and essay writers are Prof. Lindsey, Destiny, Prof. Johnson, Prof. Hailey, and more.
- User-friendly and intuitive site
- A massive database of free essays
- Reliable customer support that works around the clock
- An abundance of quality and skilled creators
- A range of helpful tools
- Quick turnaround times
- Affordable pricing structure compared to other sites
- A paper that requires more in-depth research might cost more
- There are no frequent discounts and offers
- A young site that has to prove its analytical approach
Providing academic help to students is the USP of StudyDriver. The company has been in this industry for a while and has delivered some top-notch papers to date. If you want to take their services, all you need to do is go to their website and hire the writer. You can then communicate with the writer directly and finalize the deal.
The pricing of StudyDriver is not fixed by any means. However, it is economical and depends on various aspects such as the deadline, the length of the project, and the expertise of the writer. The StudyDriver services are not just limited to writing. It provides the customer with required add-on services like idea flow, sentence structure, spell check, grammar check, and plagiarism check.
Apart from this, the website also provides you with samples of papers and writing tools.
😉 What is the Best Research Papers Writing Service?
🤔 are research paper writing services legit, 😏 how to choose the ideal paper curating service, thanks for your review.
- Published on July 21, 2021
- In Endless Origins
5 Best ML Research Papers At ICML 2021
- By Amit Raja Naik
‘International Conference on Machine Learning,’ has announced the best paper awards. The 38th edition of ICML , one of the fastest-growing artificial intelligence conferences in the world, saw participation from academics, industrial researchers, entrepreneurs, engineers, graduate students and postdocs.
ICML is renowned for presenting and publishing cutting-edge research on all aspects of machine learning.
Last year, ICML conference attracted close to 4,990 submissions, of which 1088 were accepted, at a 21.8% acceptance rate, lower than the previous year’s 22.6%. In ICML 2020, Google topped the charts of total research papers submitted , followed by DeepMind, Microsoft, Facebook, and Spotify.
Here is the list of papers that won ICML 2021 awards:
Unbiased gradient estimation in unrolled computation graphs with persistent evolution .
Researchers from Google Brain and the University of Toronto, Paul Vicol, Luke Metz and Jascha Sohl-Dickstein , introduced a method for unbiased gradient estimation in untolled computation graphs, called Persistent Evolution Strategies (PES).
PES obtains gradients from truncated unrolls, which speeds up optimisation by allowing for frequent parameter updates while not suffering from truncation bias that affects many competing approaches. The researchers showed PES is broadly applicable, with experiments demonstrating its application to an RNN-like task, hyperparameter optimisation, reinforcement learning, and meta-training of learned optimisers.
Check out the full research paper here .
Outstanding paper honorable mention
Oops i took a gradient: scalable sampling for discrete distributions.
Google Brain researchers Will Grathwohl , Kevin Swersky , Milad Hashemi , David Duvenaud and Chris J. Maddison proposed a general and scalable approximate sampling strategy for probabilistic models with discrete variables. Their approach uses gradients of the likelihood function with respect to its discrete inputs to propose updates in a MetropolisHastings sampler.
The researchers showed empirically that this approach outperforms generic samplers in many complex settings, including Ising models, Potts models, restricted Boltzmann machines, and factorial hidden Markov models. They also demonstrated the use of their improved sampler for training deep energy-based models (EBM) on high dimensional discrete data. Further, this approach outperforms variational auto-encoders and existing EBM.
Check out the full paper here .
Optimal complexity in decentralised training
Researchers at Cornell University, Yucheng Lu and Christopher De Sa , showed how decentralisation is a promising method of scaling up parallel machine learning systems.The researchers provided a tight lower bound on the iteration complexity for such methods in a stochastic non-convex setting.
The paper stated the tower bound revealed a theoretical gap in the known convergence rate of many existing decentralised training algorithms, such as D-PSGD. The researchers proved the lower bound is tight and achievable.
The researchers further proposed DeTAG, a practical gossip-style decentralised algorithm that achieves the lower bound with only a logarithm gap. Empirically, they compared DeTaG with other decentralised algorithms on image classification tasks and noted that DeTAG enjoys faster convergence than baselines, especially on unshuffled data and sparse networks.
Understanding self-supervised learning dynamics without contrastive pairs
Facebook AI researchers Yuandong Tian , Xinlei Chen , and Surya Ganguli discussed various methods around self-supervised learning (SSL) and proposed a novel theoretical approach, DirectPred that directly sets the linear predictor based on the statistics of its inputs, without gradient training.
On the ImageNet dataset, it performed comparably with more complex two-layer non-linear predictors that employ BatchNorm and outperformed a linear predictor by 2.5 percent in 300-epoch training (and 5 percent in 60-epoch). The researchers said DirectPred is motivated by their theoretical study of the non-linear learning dynamics of non-contrastive SSL in simple linear networks.
Further, the study showed conceptual insights into how non-contrastive SSL methods learn, how they avoided representational collapse, and how multiple factors, like predictor networks, stop-gradients, exponential moving averages, and weight decay all came into play. Finally, the researchers said their simple theory recapitulates the results of real-world ablation studies in both STL-10 and ImageNet. The source code is released on GitHub .
Congratulations to Facebook AI researchers Yuandong Tian ( @tydsh ), Xinlei Chen ( @endernewton ) & @SuryaGanguli for their #ICML2021 Outstanding Paper Honorable Mention for their work to demystify non-contrastive learning. Learn more: https://t.co/mVgxbBUcnB https://t.co/xpVvlgNOKv — Meta AI (@MetaAI) July 19, 2021
Check out the research paper here .
Solving high-dimensional parabolic PDEs using the tensor train format
Lorenz Richter , Leon Sallandt, and Nikolas Nüsken showed tensor trains provide an appealing approximation framework for parabolic partial differential equations (PDEs): the combination of reformulations in terms of backward stochastic differential equations and regression-type methods in the tensor format holds the promise of leveraging latent low-rank structures enabling both compression and efficient computation.
In line with this, the researchers have developed novel iterative schemes involving either explicit and fast or implicit and accurate updates. Their methods achieve a favourable trade-off between accuracy and computational efficiency compared with SOTA neural network-based approaches.
Download our Mobile App
Master Manipulator Altman Wants to be the AI Showrunner
The testimony marked Altman’s christening as the foremost figure in the field of AI, as Altman himself stressed during the testimony—and the Senators seemed to have bought it.
Data Science Showdown: Praxis Business School Launches ‘Data Science Student Championship 2023’
In collaboration with MachineHack, Praxis Business School calls upon students from engineering colleges and universities to participate in the 2nd edition of ‘Data Science Student Championship’.
Killed By Amazon (Part 2)
At Amazon, multiple products came to an end, some due to slowing sales and the rest due to the company’s shift in focus. Here is your 2nd part of the tour of the ‘Amazon Graveyard’
Blame it on Altman: Microsoft Makes Risky Bet on Nuclear Fusion
Observing YC’s rule to commercialise quickly, Helion stated that its goal was to create net energy gain from nuclear fusion within an incredible span of three years
How FinTechs Combat Data Struggles
With Fintech on a growing trajectory, managing data remains a struggle
Are You Worried About AI Stealing Your Job?
People have been using ChatGPT to get multiple jobs. On the other hand, people have been losing jobs because of AI. Is it fair?
Why Should India Not be Part of an International Agency to Govern AI?
An international agency to regulate AI is a form of neo-colonialism
Data Science Hiring Process at ZS
Data science candidates should be well-versed in a variety of tech tools including Power BI, Excel, Tableau, Spark, Python, and have proficiency in frameworks like TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Pandas, PyTorch, Matplotlib.
Beware, ChatGPT Can Control You Through Your Phone
With the recent launch of the ChatGPT app, will OpenAI reach new heights of user adoption by overlooking safety concerns?
Big Tech Sells Old Wine In New Bottles
Not every move made by the big tech deserves the paeans of praise it often receives
Our mission is to bring about better-informed and more conscious decisions about technology through authoritative, influential, and trustworthy journalism.
Shape the future of tech.
© Analytics India Magazine Pvt Ltd & AIM Media House LLC 2023
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We now accept
Faster and secure way to pay.
Get your writing assignment done in 3 simple steps !
Fill in order details, choose writer & reserve money, work process.
- Submit your instructions to writers for free!
- Start receiving proposals from writer
- Hire the most suitable writer to complete your order
- Reserve Money for paying
- View the progress
- Give suggestions
- Pay only for approved parts
Get your writing assignment done in 4 simple steps!
Order bidding, top 146 sociology research paper topics 2021.
It would not be a mistake to say that many people today associate the word “sociology” mainly with television programs, pages of newspapers, or internet sites, where they are informed about the results of sociological polls conducted on particular problems. However, sociology as a science is by no means limited only to them.
By definition, sociology is the science of society. But to say only this is not enough. Society also studies other sciences: history, jurisprudence, demography, etc. In contrast, sociology regards society as an integral system of the functioning of social communities (for example, the family, the city’s population, the youth, humanity, etc.), studies the relationships existing between these communities, and also explores and explains the behavior of people in society. If you study sociology, we suggest you to look through these topics for sociology paper writing, which can help you to complete assignments in this discipline.
Sociology Research Topics on Terrorism and War
Terrorism is a way to achieve, either by one person or a group of individuals, the intended goal, by using force to frighten civilians, or creating a danger that causes the death of a person or causes damage to property, both personal and state. We have collected the most popular sociology research topics on terrorism and war for you to use for writing your paper.
- Should the way we define terrorism change over time? What should or should not cause the change?
- Terrorism and its effect on children.
- What role did terrorism play in the creation of Israel?
- Terrorism in the home.
- The effects of war and peace on foreign aid.
- Using the Irish War of Independence (1919-1921) as a case study: Is gender-based violence always a feature of war, and if so, why?
- What do representations of post-war Japan in anime/manga say about post-war culture in Japan?
- War protest songs from the 1960s.
- Do you think the terrorism issue in the United States is getting better or worse? Defend your position.
Sociology Paper Topics on Human Behavior
Social human behavior is the form and method of manifestation by social factors of their preferences, attitudes, and abilities in social action or interaction. The concept of “behavior” came to sociology from psychology. The meaning of the term “behavior” is different from the meaning of such traditionally philosophical concepts as action and activity. If you need to go deeper in this meaning and to write a paper on it, check out our sociology paper topics.
- How are values reflected in behavior?
- Differences in suicidal behavior in male and female college students.
- Analyze how issues of diversity have influenced the behaviors and operations of individuals in your discipline of study. In other words, look at the influence of issues of diversity through the lens of your discipline.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and/or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors.
- How are the social structure and cultural approach of American society used to explain the strain theory of deviant behavior?
- History of behavior.
- For every inmate in our state and federal prisons, another two people are under the supervision of probation or parole. Officers or case managers are often poorly paid and usually overwhelmed. About all they can do is keep count of an offender’s violations until the system decides to kick that offender back to prison. A few jurisdictions have tried to make parole and probation less of a revolving door back to prison, with some encouraging results. In your opinion, what can be done to keep an offender from violating their probation and parole? What do you do to change their behavior?
- Describe different treatment models, e.g. cognitive behavioral treatment of bulimia, family therapy, and intensive programs.
- The inevitable acquisition of greed on Wall Street.
- Have you ever been subject to sanction because you stepped outside of what would be considered normal behavior?
- According to the essay by Stephanie Wildman and Adrienne Davis, what is a privilege? What forms of systems of privilege operate in US society, and how do they relate to each other? What does Allan G. Johnson mean when he refers to the “paradox of privilege”? How does this paradox help explain why it is possible to be privileged without feeling privileged?
- Does self-esteem affect emotional intelligence?
- Research a group, gang, or cult that you believe uses conformity, compliance, or obedience to have people join and stay in that particular group. In your own words, give a summary of the group, gang, or cult’s mission.
- Discuss urban and surburban lifestyles, along with the issues that arise from the social changes. What is the Broken Window Theory when it comes to urban crime?
- Discuss what it means to theorize, and how social theory differs from the sort of theorizing that people do in everyday life.
- Write down your “normal” and “deviant” activities. Now, look at the behaviors and actions that you have written down and ask yourself, “Am I a normal person?” Also ask yourself how you came to be such a “normal” or “deviant” person, as the case may be.
- The Body Positive Movement (as a social movement).
- How does “coming out” affect communication dynamics?
Sociology Research Paper Topics on Gender and Sexuality
The word “sex,” used in everyday speech, is ambiguous, because it can be attributed to a certain category of people, and to the actions in which these people take part – for example, using the expression “to have sex.” To achieve clarity in students, they are usually assigned to write research papers about gender and sexuality. If you are one of these students, read through our sociology research paper topics.
- Women’s safety in the future.
- Can men really be feminists?
- Tech has no space for breastfeeding moms.
- Relating to the reading, “Gender Contradictions and Status Dilemmas” (Lorber), what is “deviance disavowal,” and what are some examples? How is deviance disavowal related to the concept of status dilemma?
- Discuss social minorities on the basis of gender, race, and ethnicity, as well as institutional discrimination.
- Gender roles in the United States.
- Evaluate the impact of gender role changes in the home and the workplace throughout the 20th century. Defend solutions that address persistent gender inequality issues and challenges.
- How do gender, race, and class shape the workplace?
- Give an example of gender inequality in the world. Think about how it relates to feminist theories.
- Critically analyze a specific media text (e.g. film, TV show, series episode) with regards to representations of race, gender, and class.
- Discuss the impact of race, class, and gender in “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks” by Rebecca Skloot.
- Critically analyze the topic: Race/gender stereotypes in sports.
- How do you think the subject’s gender, race, or ethnicity formed and shaped values and norms?
- How is the experience of Dominican women in NYC shaped by gender (shaped by them being women)?
- How do eating disorders affect a woman’s ability to parent?
- Identify the key issues related to family violence and how it impacts women and children.
- In “American Courtesans,” sex workers discuss their experience in the world of sex work. For this assignment, explore the stigmas and norms surrounding sex work and how the women in this film see themselves and their occupations.
- Women’s rights violations in Pakistan.
- Violations of women’s and girls’ right to marriage and marital privacy.
- The status of women in Ancient Greece in comparison with modern corporations.
- The “F Word” (Why We Should All Be Feminists).
- Eating disorders and sexual abuse.
- Sexual harassment at work.
- Sexual assault/rape in the US Military.
- The sociological perspectives analyzing why a community practices polygamy.
- Sexual harassment and masculinity.
Sociology Papers Topics on the Family
- Do working moms still need to feel guilty about not spending enough time with their kids?
- What kinds of things can parents do to spend “quality” time with their children?
- How does capitalism affect family relationships? Why and in what specific ways?
- In this project, you are to ask who has the power in your family. Who defines what is right and wrong, what is good behavior or bad? Who defines the rules, controls the money, and makes the decisions? Is it the parents equally, is it just one parent, or do the children have any say? If there are school-aged children in your family, you may also want to consider how your family intersects with the school authorities. Does your family take responsibility for enforcing school expectations (grades, attendance, behavior in class) and if so, why and how? What do you think would happen to your family if the parents refused to educate the children as specified by the government, or if they chose different values and different ways of existing? Compare this to the residential school experience of natives in Canada.
- What important role does the family play in shaping their children’s lives? Explain your answer.
- Sociologists cite the weakening of the family as one of the causes for some of the problems that American society faces today. Do you agree?
- Immigrant families in the US.
- Compare and contrast two theoretical perspectives used to define and explore marriage and family units. How have social changes impacted the family as a social institution?
- Children of parents who work outside the home are more likely to become delinquent.
- Attitudes of same sex marriage.
- The dangers of child marriage.
- The role of stigma in domestic violence.
- Birth control and society.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having children. Which do you think are the strongest reasons for having children? Which do you think are the strongest reasons for not having children?
- Eating disorders and families.
Sociology Essay Topics on the Internet and Media
For sociologists, social networks appeared organically long before social networks appeared on the internet. The founder of their research is the sociologist and philosopher George Simmel. Simmel poses the question of how people are related to each other, and introduces the concept of formal sociology. Internet and media has a huge influence on our lives, and it is quite a popular topic to be assigned to students – this is why we will introduce you to the following sociology essay topics.
- What is the internet of things? How will it benefit individuals, businesses, and society?
- Can crime TV shows influence people to commit crimes?
- Internet memes as subversive frivolity.
- Explain the general role of new and diverse media in online learning environments.
- To what extent has the media, nowadays, influenced the people’s opinion about feminism in Spain?
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Discuss the influence of social media on middle-aged and senior adults. Support your views with one or two reasons and/or examples.
- Discuss effects of social media on your relationship and communication with others. Support your reflections with one or two examples.
- Media analysis on a TV series show with strong female characters (such as “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Law and Order,” and many more).
- Does social media create isolation?
- Has the technology/media revolution affected people and society in the US?
- How has the digital revolution affected both society and the ways we continue to study within the context of social theories and perspectives?
- Neoliberalism, social media, and political participation.
- Demonstrate how ideology works in media text. Use lifestyle magazines, influential channels, or a popular series as your key example. Demonstrate how ideologies work in the text to construct the reader and speak to them.
- What are the key differences between a liberal political economy approach to the media and a critical political economy approach? Discuss through a specific example (e.g. media text/program/platform/industry).
- In what ways does the media offer an opportunity to “eat the other”? What are the political ramifications of such practices?
- To what extent is consumer culture a mechanism for the reproduction of the status quo? Develop your response in relation to a specific media example.
- Does regular Facebook usage play a role in mental health consequences?
- Is Google making us stupid? Why or why not?
- What is the difference between watching TV and streaming?
- Cyber violence (cyber manhunt).
- Benefits and dangers of social networks.
- Why do violence, conflict, and suffering make up a large percentage of television news coverage? What effect does this type of coverage have on the viewing audience?
- What Was the Impact of American Influences and Imports on British Broadcast Media?
Topics in Sociology on Culture
- Comparison of Hollywood and Bollywood.
- How is Burning Man the new Woodstock today? How are Burning Man and Woodstock similar? How does Burning Man differ from Woodstock? What are the differences from then to now?
- Concept of success in modern American speech culture.
- Discuss how culture, sociability, and community is influencing our current evolution and potential future.
- The concept of “age” in Russian, British, and American linguistic cultures.
- American advertising text in terms of interaction of language and culture.
- What role have the transnational industries played in the dissemination of hip-hop culture?
- The importance of culture in our society.
- Positive influences of rap music on society.
- How is hip-hop related to sociology?
- The portrayal of white collar crime in American cinema. Such films like “Wolf of Wall Street” and the HBO film “Wizard of Lies” about Bernard Madoff are good examples to base the essay on.
- Sociological elements found with the movie “Boyz n the Hood.”
- Choose one song (from any genre) and write an analysis of the lyrics. Explain a social problem your song talks about and explain which theoretical perspective you think the songwriter/performer is using. Be sure to use specific evidence from your selected song (i.e. quote lyrics and explain why they support your theory choice).
- Analysis and review of the film “Ballad From Tibet.”
Interesting Sociology Topics on Race, Nationality, and Ethnicity
The highest type of ethnic community is the nation (from the Latin natio – tribe, people) – the type of ethnos typical for modern society. Historically, the emergence of the nation is associated with the predominance of social and economic factors in the development of mankind, when feudal fragmentation was eliminated, which was replaced by a new system of management, organized on unified principles. Check out our interesting sociology topics on race, nationality, and ethnicity.
- How did white people become “white”?
- Reasons for immigration.
- The role of race in US urban street crime vs. the genocide in Darfur.
- Does the stop, question, and frisk policy discriminate against race?
- The sociology of race and ethnic relations.
- Examine the nature of ethnicity problems.
- The actor Morgan Freeman is credited with saying, “The way to get rid of racism is to stop talking about it.” Do you agree or disagree with that statement? Why? Provide reasons for your agreement or disagreement.
Sociology Topics for Research on Alcohol and Drugs
Drug addiction, like alcoholism, is associated with violations in the performance of social roles by the individual, and is the most important factor of social disorganization, the most serious threat to the functioning of the social organism. The following sociology topics for research on alcohol and drugs will help you to write a high-quality paper.
- Alcohol use among college students.
- Prostitution or gambling or drug/alcohol use and abuse as victimless crimes.
- No way out of the precarious life under the shadow of poverty and drug dealing.
- Drugs are a big problem facing society today.
- Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QePuumO31o. What does this film show us about how people “manage” their drug use?
- Study the PowerPoints “drug crime” and “drug education.” Which philosophy of drug education would best reduce drug crime?
- Study the PowerPoint “drug policy.” Make an argument (Do NOT use “I”) for which policy perspective makes the most sense for dealing with the current drug problem, legalization, decriminalization, or harm reduction?
Sociology Research Topics List on Human Rights
Human rights are understood to mean the totality of political, legal, moral, and spiritual conditions of a person’s normal life, his or her preservation and development in harmony with society and nature, and the availability of opportunities to use these rights. If you need to write a research paper on human rights, look through the following sociology research topics list.
- Are human rights enough?
- Relationship between human rights and creative expression.
- Identify the documented facts associated with human rights violations (who and how many people are affected, who and how many people are committing the violations, etc.).
- Advocating the rights of sex workers in Canada.
- Which group, younger people or older people, favor gun laws (requiring permit and regulations to buy a gun) more strongly?
- Police brutality, lack of justice, and incarceration against minorities.
- Is violence an acceptable tool for social change?
- How does religion affect human rights?
Good Sociology Topics on Children and Teenagers
To date, the psychology and sociology of the family, regarding the children and parents, is a commonly researched subject, since raising a child at an early age is of high social importance. Many parents pay little attention to the education of a child up to 5-6 years, which ultimately leads to big problems. Also, there are a lot of problems that children and teenagers face in their lives. Our good sociology topics disclose some of those problems that can give you the best ideas for your writing.
- How does imprisonment affect teenagers?
- Teaching children with Down Syndrome.
- The relationship between child maltreatment and juvenile delinquency among the youth in high crime neighborhoods.
- Do parents need to invade their teenage children’s personal lives?
- Parents monitoring their children’s internet use is the right thing. While there is a lot of useful and educational information on the internet, parents should regulate internet use of their children.
- Criminalization of young people.
- Physical impairment of children.
- Housing instability impacts student academic performance.
- Does the environment have an influence on deviant behavior of adolescents?
- Is It Ethical to Advertise Products to Children?
Research Topics for Sociology on Health Issues
In the modern branch of sociology, sociology of health is very important. One of the main features of this discipline is its interdisciplinary nature. The emergence of the sociology of medicine and health is closely connected with the achievements not only in medical sciences (social hygiene, epidemiology, organization of health care, etc.) and sociological sciences (sociology of the family, social work, environmental sociology, phenomenology, etc.), but also in psychology, semiotics, culturology, anthropology, economics, etc. Our research topics for sociology will help you to understand how sociology and health can be bound.
- Care and risk in mental health.
- To what extent does social context influence understandings of medical knowledge? Discuss with reference to the history of health care or the professionalization of medicine.
- The trends and reasons of healthcare worker immigration.
- Eating disorders/anorexia and bulimia.
- What social factors lead to poor health conditions in NYC?
- Poverty and healthcare in Havana, Cuba.
- How does water pollution affect health in the US?
- How does poverty influence people’s health?
General Research Topics in Sociology
If in the previous lists you did not find a suitable topic, we have collected a number of general topics that you can use to research and write a paper. They cover different aspects of sociology. Choose any of them to start writing your paper.
- The place of sociology in the system of social sciences.
- American sociological thought: historical heritage and modern state.
- Evolution of theoretical sociology of the twentieth century.
- System analysis of social life.
- Society and individual.
- Traditional, industrial, and post-industrial society.
- The specifics of the functioning of the institution of public opinion in the USA and abroad.
- New elements of the social structure of American society.
- The main parameters of social stratification.
- Agents and types of socialization. Socialization anomalies.
- Basic theories of personality.
- Family as a social institution and a small group.
- A young family and its problems.
- Housing factor in the development of a modern family. Prestigious and social housing.
- The main directions of family policy in the USA.
- Interethnic conflicts of our time (“conflicts of values”).
- Comparative analysis of the education system in different countries.
- Educational approaches to the development of a personnel-training system in construction.
- Formation of the personality of a young specialist builder.
- Social stratification of society.
- Marginalization of modern society: problems and prospects.
- Prospects for the formation of the middle class in the USA.
- Illegal labor relations in construction organizations.
- Development of urban planning policy, taking into account the cultural values and traditions of the region.
- Social norms and their control.
- Features of urbanization in the USA.
- Deviant behavior: forms and scales in the modern USA.
- Deviation theories in sociology.
- Social analysis of the problems of drunkenness and alcoholism.
- Social portrait of the modern student.
- Migration processes in modern society.
- Microprocesses in construction teams and their importance for social success.
- Sociological research is an instrument of social cognition.
- An experiment in the social sciences.
- The impact of social communications on the development of the construction sector.
P.S. Having a difficult topic to write about? Just turn out for our help, asking us, write my essay , and we’ll deal with it efficiently! Affordable prices, on-time delivery, 100% originality, and other features are waiting for you!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Academic Papers
- Business Papers
- Colleges and universities
- Student life
- Term Papers
- Tests and exams
- Thesis Papers
- American Red Cross Essay Example From Experts
- Essay about Experience in Life
- A Great Dreams Essay Example You Wanted to Read
- An Essay About School Uniform Sample
- The Essay About Slavery Sample You Were Longing For
My Speech Class
Public Speaking Tips & Speech Topics
717 Good Research Paper Topics
Jim Peterson has over 20 years experience on speech writing. He wrote over 300 free speech topic ideas and how-to guides for any kind of public speaking and speech writing assignments at My Speech Class.
Some examples of common research paper styles include:
- Argumentative Research Papers
- Persuasive Research Papers
- Education Research Papers
- Analytical Research Papers
- Informative Research Papers
Your research essay topic may also need to be related to the specific class you are taking. For example, an economics class may require a business research paper, while a class on human behavior may call for a psychology research paper.
The requirements for your paper will vary depending on whether you are in high school, college, or a postgraduate student. In high school, you may be able to choose an easy topic and cite five or six sources you found on Google or Yahoo!, but college term papers require more in-depth research from reliable sources, such as scholarly books and peer-reviewed journals.
Do you need some help with brainstorming for topics? Some common research paper topics include abortion, birth control, child abuse, gun control, history, climate change, social media, AI, global warming, health, science, and technology.
But we have many more!
On this page, we have hundreds of good research paper topics across a wide range of subject fields. Each of these topics could be used “as is” to write your paper, or as a starting point to develop your own topic ideas.
Can We Write Your Speech?
Get your audience blown away with help from a professional speechwriter. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
How to Choose Your Research Paper Topic
The first step to developing an interesting research paper is choosing a good topic. Finding a topic can be difficult, especially if you don’t know where to start. Finding the Right Research Paper Topic
If you are in a class that allows you to choose your own term paper topic, there are some important areas to consider before you begin your project:
Your Level of Interest: Research papers are time-consuming; you will be spending countless hours researching the topic and related topics, developing several primary and secondary sources, and putting everything together into a paper that is coherent and accomplishes your objectives. If you do not choose a topic you are passionate about, the process will be far more tedious, and the finished product may suffer as a result.
Your Level of Experience: Being interested in a topic is great, but it is even more helpful if you already know something about it. If you can find a topic that you already have some personal and/or professional experience with, it will vastly reduce the amount of research needed and make the whole process much easier.
Available Information on the Topic: Be sure to choose a topic that is not only interesting but also one that has numerous sources available from which to compile your research. A researchable topic with several potential sources gives you access to the level of information you need to become an authority on the subject.
Your Audience: An interesting topic to you may not necessarily be interesting to your professor or whoever is grading your research paper. Before you begin, consider the level of interest of the person(s) who will be reading it. If you are writing a persuasive or argumentative essay, also consider their point of view on the subject matter.
As you begin researching your topic, you may want to revise your thesis statement based on new information you have learned. This is perfectly fine, just have fun and pursue the truth, wherever it leads. If you find that you are not having fun during the research phase, you may want to reconsider the topic you have chosen.
The process of writing the research paper is going to be very time consuming so it’s important to select a topic that is going to sustain your interest for the duration of the project. It is good to select a topic that is relevant to your life since you are going to spend a long time researching and writing about it. Perhaps you are considering starting your own business or pursuing a career in politics. Look through the suggested research paper topics and find one in a category that you can relate to easily. Finding a topic that you have some personal interest in will help make the arduous task a lot easier, and the project will have better results because of your vested interest.
Our List of Research Topics and Issues
Affirmative action, health, pharmacy, medical treatments, interpersonal communication, marketing and advertising, barack obama, discrimination, bill clinton, hilary clinton, computer crimes and security, cosmetic surgery, controversial, criminal justice, donald trump, easy/simple, environment, family violence, foreign policy, gambling and lotteries, the lgbtq community, generational conflict, gun control, hate crimes, immigration, middle east, maternity/paternity leave, natural disasters, police work, population explosion, pornography, prisons and prisoners, prostitution, ronald reagan, student loan debt, teen issues, women, mothers, what, why, and how, relationships.
We compiled an exhaustive list of topics that would make excellent research papers. The topics are specifically organized to help you find one that will work for your project. Broad topics are headed, and then below them are narrowed topics, all to help you find an area to focus on. The way we have organized the topics for research papers can save you lots of time getting prepared to write your research paper.
We have topics that fit into categories that cover such areas as education, environmental sciences, communication and languages, current events, politics, business, criminal justice, art, psychology, economics to name just a few. Simply get started by choosing the category that interests you and peruse through the topics listed in that category and you’ll be well on your way to constructing an excellent research paper.
Be sure to check other topics ideas: persuasive speech topics , argumentative speech topics , policy speech topics . We also have some sample outlines and essay templates .
- What limits are responsible?
- What limits are realistic?
- How to protect abortion doctors, pregnant women, and the protection of abortion clinics vs. the right to protest
- Partial birth abortion
- Scientific evidence vs. definition of viability
- Stem cell research
- Unborn victims of violence
- Relative equality has been achieved vs. serious inequities continue
- Can racial balance in business, education, and the military be achieved without policies that promote Affirmative Action
- Reverse discrimination
- NOW, National Organization for Women
- No government support vs. fairness to parents who pay twice for education
- Separation of church and state vs. religion’s contribution to the public good
- Placement by age vs. placement by academic ability
- Mainstreaming students with disabilities vs. special classrooms for their special needs
- Required standardized tests for advancement vs. course requirements only
- National standardized tests vs. local control of education
- Discrimination in education
- Multicultural/bilingual education vs. traditional basics
- Teacher competency tests vs. degree requirements only
- Teacher’s needs/demands vs. teaching as a service profession
- Policing schools
- School’s responsibility vs. parental responsibility for school violence
- Drug and alcohol abuse, pregnancy, suicide
- Zero tolerance toward violence vs. toughness with flexibility
- Permit corporal punishment
- Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment?
- Should teens in the U.S. adopt the British custom of taking a “gap year” between high school and college?
- In some European schools, fewer than 10% of students get “As”. Is there grade inflation in the U.S.? Why so many “As” for Americans?
- Education and funding
- Grade inflation
- No Child Left Behind Act: Is it working?
- Home schooling
- Standardized tests
- Are children smarter (or more socialized) because of the Internet?
- Should the federal government be allowed to regulate information on the internet?
- How has the music industry been affected by the internet and digital downloading?
- How does a search engine work?
- What are the effects of prolonged steroid use on the human body?
- What are the benefits and hazards of medical marijuana?
- How does tobacco use affect the human body?
- Do the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks?
- What are some common sleep disorders and how are they treated?
- What are the risks of artificial tanning or prolonged exposure to the sun?
- Should thin people have to pay Medicare and other health costs for the health problems of obese people? Should obese people have higher premiums?
- Low carbohydrate vs. low fat diets
- Benefits of weight training vs. aerobics
- How much weekly exercise is needed to achieve lasting health benefits
- Health websites give too much information
- Psychological disorders, such as cutting and self-harm, eating disorders, Autism, Tourette Syndrome, ADHD, ADD, Asperger Syndrome
- Are we taking it too far by blaming fast food restaurants for obesity? When is it individual responsibility and when is it appropriate to place blame?
- Should companies allow employees to exercise on work time?
- Steroids, Antibiotics, Sprays; Are food manufacturers killing us?
- Alternative medicine
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Causes of eating disorders, society’s portrayal of women
- Eating disorders statistics
- Down’s syndrome
- Birth control
- Dietary supplements
- Exercise and fitness
- Heart disease
- In vitro fertilization
- Attention deficit disorder
- Investigate the history and authenticity of ADHD and ADD.
- Organic foods
- Prescription drugs
- Learning disabilities
- Coma recovery: techniques, successes, new strategies.
- What are the primary types of cancer, and in what ways are they related?
- Investigate the success ratio of holistic and non-medical cancer treatments.
- Is Alzheimer’s inevitable? Examine theories regarding its prevention.
- What forms of physical degeneracy are seen as linked to aging?
- Investigate the connections between emotional stability and physical well-being, and provide evidence as to how the two may be related.
- Investigate differences in rates of injury recovery and overcoming illness based on cultural parameters.
- Examine the modern history of viral epidemics, researching what is known about the emergence of deadly viruses.
- Examine how congenital heart disease may be treated, and how it differs from other forms of heart disease.
- Is occasional depression a natural state to an extent, and is society too eager to treat this as a disorder?
- Investigate Sociopathy, determine biological and psychological roots, typical patterns, and potentials of treatment.
- How are compulsive behaviors determined as such? Explore examples of anal retention and expulsion, OCD, etc., as offering accepted criteria.
- Research and analyze the nature of codependency as both a normal state of relations and as an unhealthy extreme.
- Investigate the history and practice of electroshock, analyzing how and why this extreme treatment came to be widely used.
- Hoarding: symptoms and treatments, causes, types of hoarding
- Limits on extraordinary, costly treatments vs. doing everything possible
- Nutritional/alternative therapy vs. mainstream medical treatment insurance coverage for alternative treatment?
- Government grants for alternative treatment research?
- Health superiority of alternative treatments?
- Assisted suicide vs. preservation of life
- Governmental insurance requirements
- Should there be a national database to track controlled substances (i.e., OXYCODONE) or should it be a state issue?
- Should parents avoid vaccinating their children?
- Decline of communication due to technology
- Online social networks and their influence
- Impact of texting and cell phones
- How do men and women communicate differently using body language, and why does it matter (in dating, the workplace, and social circles)?
- Limitations of the media
- Marketing to children
- Sexual innuendos in marketing
- Global marketing trends
- Should certain kinds of ads be banned in the interest of health/morality/annoyance – alcohol, cigarettes, prescription meds, etc…?
- Children’s programming and advertising
- Most controversial political ads
- Media response and public outcry to political ads
- Campaign funds and their relation to political advertising
- Domestic policy
- Separation of church and state
- Judge nominations and make up of supreme court
- Congressional opposition to presidential nominees/filibusters
- Affirmative action
- Erosion of civil liberties vs. protection against terrorism
- Patriot Act One and Two
- Most developed nations have universal health coverage. Why doesn’t the U.S., the wealthiest nation, have it?
- Tax cut as economic stimulation
- Needs of the states vs. needs of the individuals
- Budget deficits and deficit spending
- Rich vs. poor
- Protection of victims vs. freedom of speech/rights of the accused
- How to improve race relations
- Women still earn only 75 cents for every $1 a man earns. Explain why.
- Discrimination in the workplace: analyzing issues for today’s corporations.
- Gender discrimination
- Interracial marriage
- Should government impose restrictions on what kinds of foods can be served in school cafeterias?
- Pros and cons of school uniforms.
- Do children learn better in boys-only and girls-only schools?
- Charter schools
- Prayer in schools
- Rights of the individual vs. community safety (or campus safety)
- Funding for research
- U.S. obligation to third world countries
- Manufacturing of generic drugs vs. U.S. pharmaceutical companies
- How contagious diseases “jump” from animal hosts to human
- What treatments are available to people infected with HIV and are they effective?
- Right to privacy of a child with AIDS vs. safety of other children
- Limits for campus safety vs. personal freedom
- Implications on violence and crime
- Issues with binge drinking
- Should the U.S. lower the drinking age to 18?
- Leniency because of condition vs. community safety
- Revoking drivers license vs. being able to attend classes and work
- Age discrimination of violators
- Animal rights vs. medical research
- Should it be illegal to use animals for sports and entertainment?
- Humane treatment of animals vs. factory farms
- Animal welfare in slaughter houses
- Animal protection vs. business, employment interests
- School prestige vs. academic standards
- Should shoe companies be able to give away free shoes and equipment to high school athletes?
- Should college athletes be paid?
- Doping in sports
- What are the effects on children whose parents push them in sports?
- Steroids: Should they be legalized?
- Title IX: Has it helped women’s sports? Has it harmed men’s sports?
- Social effects of team sports
- Needed in public school library/curriculum?
- Needed in entertainment industry?
- Needed on the Internet?
- Should parents censor textbooks and other literature for children in schools?
- Parental filters on the Internet. Does censorship actually increase curiosity and use of pornography?
- How is internet censorship used in China and around the world?
- How has United States censorship changed over the decades?
- Democratic kingmaker, influence on political succession
- Impact of global initiative
- Influence on fundraising
- Influence as Secretary of State
- Foreign policies
- Influence on women
- ACT or SAT score requirements
- Promotional techniques, such as 1st time scholarships
- 4 year vs. 2 year colleges
- College admission policies
- College tuition planning
- Distance education
- Diploma mills
- Online porn vs. freedom of speech
- Stalking, invasion of privacy vs. reasonable access
- Hacking crimes–workable solutions?
- What are the latest ways to steal identity and money?
- From where does spam email come and can we stop it?
- How do computer viruses spread and in what ways do they affect computers?
- Cyber security
- Securing Internet commerce: is it possible in today’s arms’ race of hackers and evolving technology?
- Is downloading of media (music, videos, software) infringing on the rights of media producers and causing economic hardships on media creators?
- Should media producers prosecute students and individuals that they suspect of downloading copyrighted materials?
- Programs such as SPOTIFY and PANDORA
- Copyright Law
- Age limitations on surgery
- Addiction to surgery
- Demand for beauty by society
- The dangers of breast implants for teenagers
- The cost of cosmetic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Weight loss surgery
- Are surgeons “scissor happy,” and are surgeries widely unnecessarily
- Negative texting, instant messaging, email
- Is cyber-bullying as bad as face-to-face?
- Kinds of punishment for cyber-bullying
- Media response
- Should the state or federal government put laws into place to prevent bullying?
- Is homosexuality a choice, or are people born gay?
- Evolution vs. Creationism.
- Should “under God” remain in the Pledge of Allegiance?
- Is healthcare a right or a privilege?
- Fossil fuels vs. alternative energy.
- Transgender bathroom policies.
- Capitalism vs. socialism.
- Should parents be allowed to spank their children?
- Should sanctuary cities lose their federal funding?
- The pros and cons of gun control.
- Should the U.S. continue drone strikes in foreign countries?
- Was the U.S. justified in going to war with Iraq?
- How to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- The pros and cons of animal testing.
- Do pro athletes have the right to sit during the national anthem?
- Incarceration rates in the U.S.
- Technology and the criminal justice system.
- Police brutality and minorities.
- Should the police wear body cameras?
- In what circumstances should the death penalty be allowed?
- Should we have stiffer penalties for drunk driving?
- Should those who text while driving be put in jail?
- White-collar crime and punishment.
- Criminalizing protests and activism.
- The rise of wrongful convictions.
- Mutual consent vs. exploitation
- Campuses with “no touch” policy
- Drugs associated to Date Rape
- Violence and Rape
- Government support vs. parental financing
- Benefits vs. harmful effects
- Trump’s unconventional presidential campaign.
- The psychology of Donald Trump.
- Who is behind Trump’s political rise?
- Donald Trump and evangelical voters.
- Donald Trump the businessman.
- Trump’s war on the press (aka “fake news”).
- The Trump Organization and conflicts of interest.
- The border wall and illegal immigration policy.
- Global warming and climate change policy.
- Trump-Russia collusion.
- The rapid rise of “The Resistance.”
- Trump’s legislative agenda; e.g., health care, tax policy, deregulation, etc.
- Trump’s “America First” trade and foreign policy.
- The case for (or against) the Trump presidency.
- Punishment vs. treatment
- Family reactions
- Social acceptance
- Community safety vs. legalization
- United States military involvement in Colombian drug trade?
- Drug legalization
- Abstinence Program: Do they work?
- Should the federal government legalize the use of marijuana?
- What is the true key to happiness?
- What is the cause of America’s obesity crisis?
- Why sleep is necessary.
- Are plastic bottles really bad for you?
- How to encourage people to recycle more.
- How 3D printers benefit everyone.
- How do GPS systems on smartphones work?
- How have oil spills impacted the environment?
- Verbal vs. nonverbal communication.
- The accuracy of lie detector tests.
- How Bill Gates and Steve Jobs changed the world.
- The pros and cons of hitchhiking.
- The PC vs. the Mac.
- What causes tornadoes?
- Pollution, air, and water
- Endangered species
- What are the risks of climate change and global warming?
- Rain forests
- Alternative energy
- Alternative fuel/hybrid vehicles
- Greenhouse effect
- Marine pollution
- How have oil spills affected the planet and what steps are being taken to prevent them?
- Sustainability of buildings
- Recycling programs
- Cost of “green” programs
- Wind turbines
- Landfill issues
- Renewable fuels
- Radioactive waste disposal
- Soil pollution
- Wildlife conservation: what efforts are being taken to protect endangered wildlife?
- Excessive burden on industries?
- Drilling for oil in Alaska’s ANWR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge)
- Gasoline consumption vs. SUV’s popularity
- Wildlife protection vs. rights of developers
- Clean air and water standards–weakened vs. strengthened
- What are the dangers of scuba diving and underwater exploration?
- Should the use of coal be subjected to stricter environmental regulations than other fuels?
- Is global warming a hoax? Is it being exaggerated?
- How much is too much noise? What, if anything, should we do to curb it?
- Protecting victims vs. rights of the accused
- Women who kill abusive husbands vs. punishment for murder
- Marital rape?
- How to protect children vs. respect for parental rights
- Children who kill abusive parents
- Child abuse–workable solutions?
- Child abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Organic farming vs. mainline use of chemical sprays
- How to best protect the environment; conservation
- Family vs. corporate farms
- Food production costs
- Third world debt and World Bank/International Monetary Fund
- Military support vs. economic development of third world countries
- Human rights violations
- European Union in competition with the U.S.
- Relevance of the United Nations
- Neocon role in foreign policy
- Christian right influence on foreign policy
- Pentagon vs. State Department
- Nation building as a policy
- Arms control
- Obama’s National Strategy for Counterterrorism
- Control of al Qaeda
- Drawdown of U.S. Armed Forces in the Middle East
- Cats vs. dogs: which makes the better pet?
- My pet can live forever: why I love animal clones.
- According to my social media profile, my life is perfect.
- Football vs. baseball: which sport is America’s favorite pastime?
- Starbucks vs. Caribou: whose coffee is better?
- What does your dog really think of you?
- Why millennials deserve lower pay.
- What makes people end up with so many mismatched socks?
- How to become a research paper master.
- How reading Tuesdays with Morrie can make you wiser.
- Easy way to earn revenues vs. social damage
- Individual freedom vs. social damage
- Do lotteries actually benefit education or is it a scam?
- Can gamblers ever acquire a statistical advantage over the house in casino games?
- Should there be a constitutional amendment that allows gays and lesbians to legally marry?
- Adoption rights?
- Need special rights for protection?
- College campus response
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender
- Gay parenting
- Elderly to share in the tax burden vs. government support of elderly
- Future of social security
- Job discrimination
- Child rearing
- Employment issues
- Generational differences
- Community and police safety vs. unrestricted right to bear arms
- NRA (National Rifle Association)
- 2nd Amendment
- Do states that allow citizens to carry guns have higher or lower crime rates?
- Community safety vs. freedom of Speech
- Punishment inequities
- Persecution of alternative lifestyles
- Church Arson: Hate crime?
- Prevention of hazing
- Greek organizations and rituals of hazing
- Statistics of death or injury due to Hazing
- High Schools and Hazing
- What happened during the Salem witch trials?
- How did trains and railroads change life in America?
- What may have occurred during the Roswell UFO incident of 1947?
- What Olympic events were practiced in ancient Greece?
- How did Cleopatra come to power in Egypt? What did she accomplish during her reign?
- What are the origins of the conflict in Darfur?
- What was the women’s suffrage movement and how did it change America?
- How was the assassination of Abraham Lincoln plotted and executed?
- How did Cold War tension affect the US and the world?
- What happened to the lost settlers at Roanoke?
- How did Julius Caesar affect Rome?
- How did the Freedom Riders change society?
- What was the code of the Bushido and how did it affect samurai warriors?
- How did Joan of Arc change history?
- What dangers and hardships did Lewis and Clark face when exploring the Midwest?
- How are the Great Depression and the Great Recession similar and different?
- What was the Manhattan Project and what impact did it have on the world?
- Why did Marin Luther protest against the Catholic Church?
- How did the Roman Empire fall?
- How did the black plague affect Europe?
- How did Genghis Khan conquer Persia?
- How did journalists influence US war efforts in Vietnam?
- Who is Vlad the Impaler and what is his connection to Count Dracula?
- Who was a greater inventor, Leonardo di Vinci or Thomas Edison?
- What was the role of African Americans during the Revolutionary War?
- What was Britain’s view of India during British rule?
- What were the factors in the China-Tibet conflict?
- Research and analyze the emergence of the Catholic Church as a political force following the collapse of the Roman Empire.
- Investigate Dr. Eileen Powers’ claim that the Roman Empire was lost primarily due to an inability to perceive itself as subject to the change inevitable to all governments, or her “force of nature” theory.
- Explore and discuss the actual cooperation occurring through the centuries of Barbarian conquest of Rome.
- Examine the differences and similarities between Western and Eastern concepts and practices of kingship.
- Investigate and explain the trajectory of ALEXANDER THE GREAT’s empire, with minimal emphasis on personal leadership.
- To what extent did commerce first link Eastern and Western cultures, and how did this influence early international relations?
- Research and analyze how Japan moved from a feudalistic to a modern state, and how geographic isolation played a role in the process.
- Analyze the process and effects of Romanization on the Celtic people of ancient England: benefits, conflicts, influences.
- Overview of British dominance of Ireland, Wales, and Scotland! How was this justified in each case, and what motivated the attempts over centuries of rebellion and failure?
- Investigate the known consequences of Guttenberg’s printing press within the first 30 years of its invention, and only in regard to the interaction between European nations.
- Identify and analyze the point at which the Reformation became fused with European politics and nationalist agendas.
- To what extent did Henry VIII promote the Reformation, despite his vigorous persecution of heretics in England?
- Trace and discuss the uses of papal power as a military and political device in the 14th and 15th centuries.
- Research the city/state of Florence from the 13th to the 16th centuries, discussing how and why it evolved as so fiercely republican.
- Compare and contrast the Russian Czarism of Peter, Elizabeth, and Catherine with the monarchies of England and France in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Investigate the enormous significance of Catholic Orthodoxy as the dominant faith in Russia, and its meaning and influence in an empire populated by a minimal aristocracy and predominant serfdom.
- To what extent did Philip II’s religious convictions shape European policy and conflict in the 16th century?
- Trace the path leading to the convocation of the Estates in France in the late 18th century, leading to the Revolution. Assess political and social errors responsible.
- What eventually ended serfdom in Russia, and why were numerous attempts to end it by the Czars in power consistently unsuccessful?
- Research and report on how England was transformed in the 19th century by the industrial revolution and the advent of the railroad.
- Compare and contrast the consequences of the industrial revolutions in England and America in terms of urbanization.
- What were the circumstances leading to World War I, and how might the war have been averted?
- Assess the Cold War of the 20th century in an historical context: can any parallels be made between this conflict and other ongoing tensions between major powers in earlier centuries?
- Analyze Roosevelt’s decisions in implementing the New Deal, beginning with the closing of the banks. Suggest alternative strategies, or reinforce the rationale of the actions.
- What architectural marvels were found in Tenochtitlan, capital of the Aztec Empire?
- What was the cultural significance of the first moon landing?
- Food programs
- Welfare reform
- Governmental supplementation
- Homeless: urban restrictions vs. needs of the destitute
- Workable solutions?
- Realistic limits vs. openness toward people in need
- English as official language vs. respect for diversity
- Should illegal immigrants be made legal citizens?
- Access to public school and public programs for Illegal Aliens
- Policing borders–workable solutions?
- Employment and/or taxation for Illegal Aliens
- International trade
- “Shock and awe”
- U.S. occupation vs. liberation
- Iraqi run vs. U.S. puppet state
- Oil and Gas prices-Control of resources
- Effective self-government
- War on Terrorism
- Is America winning or losing the War? What is the measurement of success? Have the benefits outweighed the costs?
- Parental leave for both parents
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- Bonding time
- Preemptive strike policy
- Precision weapons
- Intelligence reliability
- Afghanistan – a success or stalemate
- Should the U.S. have mandatory military conscriptions? For whom?
- Governmental support
- School emergency plans
- Community warning systems
- Damage costs
- U.S. presidential elections should be decided by the popular vote, rather than the Electoral College.
- The minimum wage should be increased to provide a “livable” wage for working families.
- There should be stiffer penalties for those who commit animal cruelty.
- School vouchers increase competition and create better quality schools.
- The corporate tax rate should be lowered to create more jobs.
- Social Security should be privatized.
- Human torture should be banned in all circumstances.
- Affirmative action is still needed to ensure racial and gender equality.
- The U.S. dollar should go back on the gold standard.
- Euthanasia and assisted suicide should be outlawed.
- Police brutality vs. dangers that police face
- Racially motivated brutality?
- Politician’s right to privacy vs. the public’s right to know
- Amount of money going into presidential campaigns
- Views on abortion, gay marriage, and other controversial topics
- Political debates throughout history
- Third-party candidates at presidential debates
- Rights of religious citizens vs. freedom from imposition (e.g. prayer in schools)
- Religious motivation for political involvement vs. cultural pluralism
- Christian Right’s influence on foreign policy
- How serious? Causes? Workable solutions?
- Funding abortion as a form of birth control in third world countries?
- What would happen globally if the demand for natural resources is greater than the supply?
- Limitation of social deterioration vs. freedom of speech
- Definition of Pornography
- Child Pornography
- Building prisons vs. alternative sentencing
- Adjusted sentencing for lesser crimes
- Community service
- Diversion Programs for inmates
- How does the prison population in America compare to other nations?
- Prostitution laws in the US and abroad
- Benefits and drawbacks to legalizing prostitution
- Psychological effect on prostitutes and former prostitutes
- Sex slavery, buying and selling
- Should the government be allowed to wire tap without permission?
- What limitations, if any, should be applied to the paparazzi?
- What medical information should be confidential? Who, if anybody, should have access to medical records?
- Does the public have a right to know about a public figure’s private life?
- Privacy rights
- Do harsher punishments mean fewer convictions?
- Date rape: consent vs. exploitation
- Drugs-Rohypnol, GHB, KETAMINE
- Legalization of Date Rape Drugs
- Recently, a 17-year-old boy was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old girl. Are statutory rape laws patronizing to girls and discriminatory to boys?
- Acquaintance rape
- Is there one true religion?
- Freedom of religion
- Offer distinct reasons why the Bible should be studied as literature, removed from religious significance.
- From Hollywood to the White House: the political rise of Ronald Reagan.
- The Great Communicator: how Reagan captured the hearts of Americans.
- 1981 assassination attempt: bullet wound leaves Reagan inches away from death.
- Reagan appoints the first female Supreme Court justice.
- The PATCO breakup and decline of the labor unions.
- Tax cuts and “Reaganomics.”
- The “Iran-Contra” scandal.
- Reagan, Gorbachev, and the end of the Cold War.
- The final act: Reagan’s Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis and long goodbye.
- How has airport security intensified since September 11th, 2001?
- Identity theft
- Homeland Security: Are we safer since the creation of this department?
- Should the government use invasive pat-downs and body scans to ensure passenger safety or are there better methods?
- Is arming Pilots a good idea?
- What responsibilities do secret service agents have?
- Student loan scams
- How to avoid student loan debt
- Managing student loan debt
- Driverless cars and the future of transportation.
- Breaking the glass ceiling: the impact of the women’s rights movement.
- How seniors contribute to societal well-being.
- How disabled individuals are viewed by society.
- The modern-day civil rights movement.
- Has technology made us more detached from society?
- The role of religion in society.
- In today’s society, are we better off or worse off than previous generations?
- Popular music and its impact on the culture.
- Class and geographical segregation.
- The differences between life in the city, suburbs, and/or rural areas.
- Should parents be able to create designer babies?
- Should microchips be implanted inside humans for better tracking and security?
- Will smart watches eventually replace cell phones?
- The pros and cons of being a global citizen.
- Progressive vs. flat tax
- Excessive taxes vs. worthwhile programs
- Is text messaging contributing to teen illiteracy?
- How eating disorders impact teens.
- Tablets vs. textbooks.
- Do standardized tests improve teen education?
- Are violent video games contributing to juvenile delinquency?
- Is English literature relevant for today’s teens?
- Should the HPV vaccine be required for teen girls?
- Do teachers inflate grades so students can pass?
- Should advertisers be allowed to target teens?
- How to encourage teens to stop smoking.
- The causes and effects of teen alcohol and drug abuse.
- How to prevent teen pregnancy.
- Osama Bin Laden
- World Trade Center and Pentagon bombings
- September 11, 2001
- War on terrorism
- Al Qaida: Has U.S. policy actually spread terrorism rather than contained it? Will it get better or worse? Why and how?
- Can terrorism ever be justified?
- What kind of person becomes a suicide bomber?
- What were the circumstances surrounding the death of Osama Bin Laden?
- Has the Patriot Act prevented or stopped terrorist acts in America?
- How is text messaging affecting teen literacy?
- Cell Phones: How have they changed us socially?
- Does the Information Age mean we are losing important historical information?
- Where did hip-hop music originate?
- A day in the life of a Buddhist monk.
- How does the brain store and retrieve memories?
- What life is like inside an ant colony.
- The case for and against the existence of UFOs.
- Can virtual reality adequately substitute for actual reality?
- Are dreams hidden messages or just hot air?
- Why do people collect the most ridiculous things?
- When is it time to get out of an abusive relationship?
- The art of pretending to care.
- Public attitudes toward veterans
- Health issues caused by service time
- Organizations for veterans
- Governmental support for veterans
- What programs are available to help war veterans get back into society?
- Iraq War Vets: Are they being cheated on medical benefits?
- Is there a glass ceiling?
- Obstacles to women running for political office?
- Should women be priests, pastors, ministers, and rabbis?
- What differences, if any, are there in children who are raised by stay-at-home moms and working moms? Does society today still discriminate against working mothers who wish to have flexible work schedules?
- Should stay-at-home moms get a salary from the government?
- Why do we sleep?
- How do GPS systems work?
- Who was the first person to reach the North Pole?
- Did anybody ever escape Alcatraz?
- What was life like for a gladiator?
- Are there any effective means of repelling insects?
- How is bulletproof clothing made?
- How was the skateboard invented and how has it changed over the years?
- What is life like inside of a beehive?
- Where did hip hop originate and who were its founders?
- What makes the platypus a unique and interesting mammal?
- What is daily life like for a Buddhist monk?
- How did gunpowder change warfare?
- How were cats and dogs domesticated and for what purposes?
- What do historians know about ninjas?
- Are humans still evolving?
- What is the curse of the pharaohs?
- Why was Socrates executed?
- How did ancient sailors navigate the globe?
- How are black holes formed?
- How do submarines work?
- Do lie detector tests accurately determine truthful statements?
- How does a hybrid car save energy?
- What ingredients can be found in a hotdog?
- How does a shark hunt?
- How does the human brain store and retrieve memories?
- How does stealth technology shield aircraft from radar?
- What causes tornados?
- How does night vision work?
- What causes desert mirages, and how do they affect wanderers?
- What are sinkholes, and how are they formed?
- What are the major theories explaining the disappearance of the dinosaurs?
- Should we reform laws to make it harder to get a divorce?
- Divorce rates
- Family relationships
- Family values
- Race relations
- Marriage and Divorce
- A view of home life and its effect on child development
- How 4 generations in the workplace can work together.
- Building positive employee relationships
- Modern work environments
- Business leadership
- Workforce regulations
- Small business and taxation
- Corporate law
- Issues in modern Human Resources: Are today’s corporations patronizing employees or being more responsible for them?
- Cultural conflict in globalization: Strategies for successfully establishing a presence in a foreign culture
- Corporate abuse: How can executives so successfully manipulate corporations criminally?
- Identifying stakeholders in non-public companies: is the corporate responsibility the same as for public offerings?
- Devise a new model of leadership for business today, incorporating elements of existing leadership models and theories.
- Examine the actual impact of social media as a business promotion instrument.
- Devise a scenario in which traditionally unethical business practices may be justified.
- Should newspaper reporters be required to reveal their sources?
- Do the media (both print and broadcast) report fairly? Do they ever cross the line between reporting the news and creating the news?
- Does news coverage favor whites?
- What steps are involved in creating a movie or television show?
- How have the film and music industries dealt with piracy?
- Media conglomerates/ownership
- Minorities in mass media
- Portrayal of women
- Reality television
- Television violence
- Media portrayals
- Sensationalized media
- Examine the issues of responsibility in pharmaceutical companies’ promotion of drugs in the media.
- Forensic science technology
- What are the current capabilities and future goals of genetic engineers?
- What obstacles faced scientists in breaking the sound barrier?
- What is alchemy and how has it been attempted?
- What technologies are available to home owners to help them conserve energy?
- Nuclear energy
- Clean energy resources
- Wind energy: Is wind energy really that inexpensive? Is it effective? Is it practical?
- What are the dangers and hazards of using nuclear power?
- Investigate Freud’s contributions to psychology as they exist today: what value remains?
- Are there gender foundations to psychology and behavior that are removed from cultural considerations? To what extent does gender actually dictate thought process?
- To what extent is sexual orientation dictated by culture, and is there an orientation not subject to social and cultural influences?
- Investigate the psychological process in group dynamics with regard to the emergence of leaders and the compliance of others.
- Compare and contrast Jung, Freud, and Adler: explore distinctions and commonalities.
- What is “normal,” and to what extent is psychology reliant on culture to define this?
- Research and assess the effectiveness of radical psychotherapies and unconventional treatments.
- Research the concept of human will as both a component of individual psychology and a process or element removed from it.
- To what extent is self-image influenced by culture in regard to eating disorders? Are external factors entirely to blame?
- How do centuries-old beliefs of madness and dementia relate to modern conceptions of mental illness?
- Is psychology itself inevitably a non-science in that virtually any theory may be substantiated, or is there a foundation of science to the subject to which all theorists must conform?
- Examine Euripides and gender psychology: what do the Trojan Women and Medea reveal?
- Using three characters, explore Chaucer’s insight into human behavior in The Canterbury Tales.
- Identify the true relationship between Dante and Virgil in The Divine Comedy, emphasizing Dante’s reliance on the poet.
- Research and discuss the English fascination for euphemism and ornate narratives in the 16th century, beginning with John Lyly.
- Examine any existing controversies regarding Shakespearean authorship, citing arguments on both sides.
- Analyze similarities and differences between Marlowe and Shakespeare in regard to Tamburlaine and Titus Andronicus.
- Defend or support Bloom’s assertion of Shakespeare as the “inventor of the human being.”
- To what degree are Shakespeare’s plays influenced by, or reflective, of the Elizabethan era? Identify specific cultural and national events linked to at least 3 plays.
- Analyze the unusual construction of A Winter’s Tale in regard to transition from comedy to drama. Is this valid? Does the transition benefit or harm the play?
- Support the belief that Shakespeare is representing himself as Prospero through evidence, or similarly refute the belief.
- Why was extreme violence so popular in English Reformation drama? Cite Marlowe, Kyd, Webster, and Shakespeare.
- Analyze the metaphysical in Donne’s poetry: is it spiritual, existential, or both?
- What is Shelley seeking to say in Frankenstein? Support your answer with passages from the novel.
- Compare and contrast Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina with Flaubert’s Madame Bovary, noting the characters of the heroines.
- It is argued that Dickens failed when he turned to serious, romantic narrative in his novels. Using Copperfield, Great Expectations, and Dombey and Son, defend or refute this claim.
- Assess Dickens’ stance as a moralist in Bleak House and Hard Times: to what extent does he seek reform, and to what does he comment on the human condition?
- Was the Harry Potter phenomenon warranted by quality of storytelling or more a matter of public receptivity at the time combined with media exposure?
Top 10 Microphone Isolation Shield Reflectors + Buyer’s Guide 2021
Best Microphones for Streaming, Gaming and Live Chats in 2022
20 thoughts on “717 Good Research Paper Topics”
How has music evolved? How has music effected history? Music of the past vs music of the present. How has the music industry effected the music’s quality?
Do you think abortion is legal? Why they do abortion?
Why are people instinctively afraid of animals that are not mammals?
Should abortion be legalized? Should domestic abuse and child abuse victims be granted clemency for killing their abuser?
Jewish holocaust and its contribution to European History, specifically Germany
What is the most popular college in the United States?
The Black Knight: Space Waste or Alien Satellite? The Moon Landing: Real or Hollywood Hoax? Have We Become Too Politically Correct? Paranormal Research: Real? Fake? Should it be offered in college? Who really was Jack the Ripper? Can a zombie apocalypse truly occur? Who is the best or worst president of the USA? The Men in Black: real or hoax?
Why Marching Band is a sport.
Marching band is not a sport
how did aids start?
Topic : Alternative medicine Research question : Does the alternative medicine is safe and standardized Hypothesis : analyse the quality controle of alternative medicine formulations
Does our nostalgic music/childhood songs affect our present lifestyle, and in what ways?
reverse discriminations is still discrimination so there’s no such thing as that. like reverse racism isn’t a thing because that is still racism
Men on birth control and not women.
You forget the topic Islamophobia 😉
You should add a music section. Is Muzio Clementi overshadowed by Mozart? The Toccata and Fugue in D- really wasn’t written by Bach The use of the “Dies Irae” in cinema Why is modern music so repetitive and simple compared to classical music?
I want to do a research project on Education
I want to research but not get a perfect topic help me give me a best topic about current affairs
Topic: History. Are the Crusades oversimplified? where they justified? If so, how? Topic: Current affairs. Is the term “conspiracy theory” used to discredit any non-mainstream, controversial opinions. Topic: Gun control. Does limiting magazine capacity for firearms have any effect on gun crime? Are high-capacity magazines ever necessary for self-defense? Topic: Economics. Are minimum wage laws necessary to guarantee “decent”, or do the laws of supply and demand automatically ensure that?
Are women funny?
Leave a Comment
Reach out to us for sponsorship opportunities
Vivamus integer non suscipit taciti mus etiam at primis tempor sagittis euismod libero facilisi.
© 2023 My Speech Class
125 Best Research Paper Topics of 2021
When you get into high school, you are not aware of the number of responsibilities you might have to face over your academics, making you feel clogged and exhausted, especially when writing and submitting research papers on time.
One of the most challenging parts of writing a research paper is to find a perfect topic to write. Luckily, we have done all the hard work for you and have created a list of 125 fascinating research paper topics.
For your further convenience, we have organized the topics into different categories covering a wide range of subjects so you can easily choose the best topic according to your interest and knowledge.
Besides the list of good research topics, I have also talked about selecting a good research topic and how you can use your subject to start writing an excellent paper.
How to Select a Perfect Research Paper Topic?
Before you start writing, you need to make sure you choose a great topic. Below mentioned are the three crucial factors to contemplate before selecting the best research paper topics.
Choosing a field, you are interested in
It is difficult to find a research paper topic because most high-school students are confused about selecting their major. However, you can always select an area of interest.
There are always specific research topics on trending. Many people seem interested in writing about the buzzing topics; never feel tempted or go with the crowd and make it your subject unless you genuinely have some interest in it.
There is enough information to foster your research.
Once you have chosen the best research paper topic and you're happy to write about it, it is still challenging to produce a good paper if there isn't enough information about the subject.
This is possible for very particular or specialized topics, and sometimes some topics are too new to have enough research conducted on them at the moment. Simple topics will always have more than enough information to write a full-length paper. Writing a research paper on a topic that does not have enough information is extremely hard. Before you take up a topic, do primary research and make sure you have all the essential information to write your research paper.
The research paper fits your teacher guidelines.
Always note down any specific requirements or restrictions your teacher may have implemented on some research topic ideas. If you are writing a research paper on a political science topic, deciding to write about technology’s impact on sports won’t be allowed. Still, there can be some sort of flexibility.
For example, if you want to write about the “Portrayal of minorities by Media” and your teacher wants you to write about “History,” you can combine both topics and develop something relevant. Like “How the portrayal of minorities by media go a long way back.” You can also use companies, like do my essay , to help you write your research paper.
For your convenience, we have organized the topics into different categories. It will also make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you're looking for.
Simple research paper topics
- How important is diversity within the team, and why?
- What makes one sport more accepted than another?
- How would the world be different without the discoveries of Albert Einstein?
- Rise of anime; what made anime admired worldwide?
- Is the traditional music of a country foremost than the international music that is popular around the world?
- What causes people to change their leisure time activities as they get older?
- What is the best way to deal with procrastination?
- What are hobbies more favored with children and adults in your area?
- Are there hobbies you can easily do in your own country but not so comfortable when you go to another country? Why?
- What are stereotypes of people from your country, and how true are those?
Interesting research paper topics
- How true is it that older people are wiser and correct, always right in their choices?
- Can technology cause a gap between generations?
- How different are friendships between men from friendships between women, and why?
- Can amusement parks have an educational motive aside from an entertaining one?
- What things make people in your country happy?
- What are the pros and cons of plastic surgery?
- Does beauty, in general, decide how much a person will be happy and successful in life?
- What other common sayings such as “Actions speak louder than words” exist in your language, and what life lessons they teach?
- What makes Nordic regions happier and more prosperous than others?
- Ways to communicate better with family, friends, colleagues, and strangers?
Controversial topics for research paper
These topics might stimulate terrible responses from some people because most of these subjects are controversial and are likely to raise some issues. Be careful before writing about such topics.
- What is the context of all terrorist attacks in the world?
- How to deal with a large number of immigrants?
- How to prevent a rise in the number of homeless children?
- What is the proper punishment for serial killers and rapists?
- Will religion survive the future? Explain
Aggressive research topics
- Are video games the reason for more antisocial people?
- What makes communism the best political system in the world?
- How will a rise in the minimum wage help increase economic mobility?
- Should steroids be allowed in sports?
- What can things be done on an individual level to prevent cyberbullying?
Research topics by different fields of study
In different fields of study, you can tell your brain to perform innovatively. Here, you can carry out extensive research to put forward new opinions.
- What were the devastating impacts of British rule in India ?
- What events led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- Was it necessary to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Who was responsible for the Iran-Contra situation ?
- What caused the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan ?
- What are the important events in the history of Latin America?
- How did Greece become a huge philosophical hub in ancient times?
- How did people study foreign languages before the 19th century?
- Who profited the most from wars in the Middle Ages?
- What caused Hitler's rise to power?
Sample History research papers
- How deadly is the Earth’s climate change in the past few decades?
- How have previous oil spills changed regulations and cleaning methods?
- Make a detailed analysis of deforestation rates globally over a while.
- Impacts of Paris Climate Agreement on environment
- How to improve access to clean water around the world?
- Should developed countries rely more on nuclear energy?
- What to do to save amphibian species which are presently at risk of extinction?
- What impacts has climate change had on coral reefs?
- How are black holes created?
- Why has the number of natural disasters increased in the past few decades?
Sample Environment research papers
- What can health issues be caused by emotional stress?
- What are the most effective ways to treat depression ?
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of the Keto diet?
- How do the healthcare plans of different countries vary from each other?
- How to lower blood pressure using natural herbs?
- Is it appropriate for parents to skip vaccination?
- How can you encourage obese people to change their lifestyles?
- What are the cons of genetically modified foods?
- Explain the history and impact of the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- How much work out/ exercise should the average adult be getting each week?
Sample Health research papers
- How is business etiquette changed in the past decade?
- How can the understanding of culture change the way you do business?
- Who are the exceptional businessmen in the 21st century?
- Who are the exceptional businesswomen in the 21st century?
- What are the traits of team leaders, and how to become one?
- Why is the cause in the rise of the popularity of stock markets?
- What are the pros and cons of an all-female working environment?
- The difference in Islamic banking systems from traditional ones?
- What are the effects of gold and diamonds on the economy?
- How do offshore bank accounts work – the case of Panama papers?
- Analyze the history and future of self-driving vehicles.
- How the invention of drones changed surveillance and warfare methods?
- Why has social media made people less connected to reality?
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence? Explain
- Do smartphones improve or reduce workplace productivity?
- What are the most effective ways to use technology in the classroom?
- How is social media manipulating and causing depression?
- What is the history behind the Internet of Things?
- Can everything be solar-powered?
- What is the distinction between open and closed systems?
Sample Technology research papers
- Why did we stop believing in multiple gods?
- Are religion and spirituality connected?
- What is Karma?
- Why are teenagers less religious than older people?
- How are terrorist attacks affecting religion?
- What are the new ideologies becoming popular?
- How are Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism connected?
- Teachings of Hinduism (you can choose any religion)
- What influence do religions have on the perception of right and wrong?
- Can other religions help to change the view of women in Arabic cultures?
- Are social media making us lonely, empty from the inside, and unsociable?
- How to protect children online?
- What are some techniques to identify pedophiles on social media?
- Why do people have the want to post everything online?
- How to prevent cyber-bullying?
- Can LinkedIn help people find jobs or further education?
- How to make a break from social media?
- Why are more adolescent generations obsessed with the number of followers and likes?
- How bad is social media addiction?
- Who are world-famous influencers on social media?
- What is causing the rise in popularity of classical music?
- Why are world-famous musicians more prone to become drug abusers?
- History and the rise of hip-hop culture
- Why do people listen to sad music when they do not feel good?
- What happens to your mind when you listen to 432 HZ frequency music?
- How is the US education system different from the education systems in other countries?
- Impact of college debt on the future life choices of students?
- What benefits do physical education classes have on students' health?
- Do children who attend preschool excel in school in the future?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Montessori Method ?
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- Do students who get free meals at school get higher grades than those who do not receive any free meal?
- Impact of technology on studies
- What was the impact of the No Child Left Behind act?
- Homeschoolers VS Traditional school; who performs better in the college
- How have the motives of feminists changed over the decades?
- What are the impacts of China’s one-child policy?
- What factors gave rise to the current decline in the rate of unemployment?
- Difference between US immigration laws and immigration laws of other countries
- Explain the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- Explain Brexit
- What factors contributed to China becoming a superpower?
- How has the “Black Lives Matter” movement affected the view about racism in the world?
- How will India become a superpower in 2050?
- History and rise of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency
Make sure to do your research before you start writing. You do not have to make a mistake to start writing your research paper and then learn that there is not enough information to foster your research.
In some cases, your research can contradict the points you are trying to explain. Get most of your research done before your start writing. Create an outline to understand your flow. This will help keep your paper clear and structured, and you will get clarity to produce a strong report.
You Might Also Like
How to Leverage your Summer to Boost Admissions
Summer programs offer students the chance to explore new areas, interests, and exciting fields. Here you can check some summer programs - Read our blog
How can Conducting Research get you into Your Dream College
Want to get admission in your dream college? Do formal research for college admission that will help you to gain admission in your dream college - Read a blog
Know All the Different Types of Scholarships Available
Want to get college scholarship for your study? Know about scholarship programs & check the availability of different types of scholarships - Read our blog
The Journal of the British Blockchain Association is pleased to announce the Best Research Papers of 2021 (papers published during the period 20 November 2020 – 20 November 2021)
While much was still on pause in 2021, ecommerce AI research was decidedly not. Here's the best papers from the past year
The best research paper writing services in the USA take a lot of hassle off the student's shoulders. Along with writing a paper, some top-rated research paper writing services also offer the customer some add-on services
The International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) has announced the best paper awards for this year. In ICML 2020, Google topped the charts of total research papers submitted
Check out op 146 sociology research paper topics of 2021. You have a completely unique opportunity to choose one of them and write a high-quality paper
Each of these 597 Research Paper Topics can be a standalone subject for a research paper, or can give you a general idea for a good place to start
One of the most challenging parts of writing a research paper is to find a perfect topic to write. Luckily, we have done all the hard work for you and have created a list of 125 fascinating research paper topics