- iPECS Manuals
- Conference System
- Hardware description & installation manual
Telephony Connections; Lan Connections - iPECS UCP Hardware Description & Installation Manual
- Feature description and operation manual (435 pages)
- Administration manual (690 pages)
- page of 122 Go / 122
Table of Contents
6.1.5 Telephony Connections
6.1.6 lan connections.
- Quick Links:
- Ipecs Ucp Network Connection
- Ucp Server Module (Ucp100/600/2400)
Hide quick links:
Related manuals for ipecs ucp.
Related Content for iPECS UCP
Rename the bookmark
Delete bookmark, delete from my manuals, upload manual.
- Upload File
- Most Popular
- Art & Photos
- Moodle VLE...2 How to Login to the Moodle VLE Desktop Browser Go to Click on the ‘student’ link...
Moodle VLE...2 How to Login to the Moodle VLE Desktop Browser Go to Click on the ‘student’ link in the header to open the Moodle VLE Use the login details below Site address: vle.hindehouse.net
Embed Size (px) 344 x 292 429 x 357 514 x 422 599 x 487
Text of Moodle VLE...2 How to Login to the Moodle VLE Desktop Browser Go to Click on the ‘student’ link...
Quick Start Guide for Students
Page 1 How to Login to the Moodle VLE Page 2 Moodle Courses Page 3 Weekly Format Page 4 Assignments Page 5 Assignment Submissions Page 7 Assignment Feedback Page 7 Learning Blog Page 8 Announcements Page 8 Additional Support
How to Login to the Moodle VLE
Go to www.hindehouse.net
Click on the ‘student’ link in the header to open the Moodle VLE
Use the login details below
Site address: vle.hindehouse.net
Username: (Same as network username)
Password: (Same as network password)
Moodle Mobile App
The Moodle App is available in Google Play and the Apple App Store. You can install the app directly from
your Mobile device, search for "Moodle Mobile" the author/owner must be "Moodle Pty Ltd". The login
credentials for the app are the same as for the desktop site. (See above)
A Moodle course has been created for every class on your timetable. Courses are structured in a weekly
format and contain assignments and resources for you to work through. You will receive information from
your teachers through the Announcement feature. You can communicate with your teachers through the
Learning Blog. You will also receive assignment feedback from your teacher once you have completed and
uploaded your work. Click on the My Classes button in the header to view all your courses.
All courses you are enrolled in are also displayed on your Moodle front page.
To open a course, click on a course title.
Courses are structured in a weekly format. For each week you will have access to an Assignment containing:
Lesson PDF / PowerPoint
Assignment submission box
New resources and assignments will be revealed at the start of each week.
Click on an Assignment to open it. Assignments contain resources, assignment information and an area for uploading your completed work for marking and feedback.
When you log into Moodle, new assignments are listed on your front page. New assignments are also displayed on each course page.
To submit your completed Assignment, click on the Add submission button at the bottom of the assignment.
You will then be taken to a new screen where you can upload files. Please name your files in the following format:
(Student Name) (Assignment Name)
M Easdown Non-Renewable Energy Assignment
Alterenatively you can type directly into the online text box. BEWARE.. Moodle will time out after a short period on inactivity. To avoid losing work, it is best to type your answer in word or text editing software of your choice and then copy and paste into the online text box.
Click on Save changes to submit your work for feedback.
A new page will open called Submission status. The words Submitted for Grading will appear in a green box confirming your submission is complete. Your teacher will receive a notification that you have completed this assignment.
You can add a comment for your teacher to read.
You can also click on the Edit Submission button to return to the previous screen and edit your submission.
Your teacher will then provide you with written feedback and where appropriate you will receive an assessment
Grade. When you login to Moodle you will receive a notification that you have received feedback.
Depending on the assignment, your assessment grade could be a score out of 100, a GCSE grade 1-9 or a BTEC grade.
The Learning Blog allows one to one communication between teachers and students. Your blog entries can only be viewed and commented on by teachers.
Click on the Learning Blog Icon at the top of your course to access the Learning Blog.
Click New Learning Blog Post to make a new blog entry. You can use the Learning Blog to keep a record of your progress, ask the teacher questions about the work that has been set and request more resources to support your learning. Your teacher will then comment on your blog entry and provide you with support.
Your teacher can make whole class announcements. To view these, click on the Announcements button at the top of
the course page.
You will be taken to a new page where you can view all announcements.
Click on the announcement to open and read it.
You will receive a notification of any new teacher announcements when you login to Moodle.
If you require any additional support, please email [email protected]
Jisc RSC Eastern VLE forum March 2013 'Moodle rooms
Moodle Tutorial for students Login information€¦ · Moodle Tutorial Author: Caundi Lucas Created Date: 9/8/2020 11:17:50 AM
Jisc RSC Eastern VLE forum Oct 2007 'Moodle @ Worcester College of Technology
How to login to Moodle
Manual moodle 3 asesores cuvalles - web.valles.udg.mx · sección de Moodle Login en la parte inferior derecha, dar clic en el botón Ingreso a Moodle ... Mostrar Permite revelar
Blackboard Collaborate · 2.2 Accessing Blackboard Collaborate Blackboard Collaborate is accessible through Moodle, therefore, Login to Moodle. and select a course which you would
Jisc RSC Eastern VLE Forum Nov 2013 'Conditional activities and badges in moodle 2
Tutorial - Como resolver problemas de login no moodle
MOODLE - elibrary.ceiti.md · Moodle is a free software and open source e-learning platform, also known as a Learning Management System (LMS), or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
VLE Scheme - User Guide for Teacher... Version 2_20181204 VLE Scheme - User Guide for Teacher 1. Search, Import and Edit Resources in Commons a. Search and Import Resources i. Login
A Legislation-Oriented VLE-MAS System Applied to MOODLE Legislation-Oriented VLE-MAS... · MOODLE Maria Isabel Giusti Moreira1, Marilton Sanchotene de Aguiar2, Antônio Carlos Da
Modul: Login Frog VLE
#mootafr18 - Moodle€¦ · Moodle editor content on (or perhaps share in small groups?) Admin or editing teacher login to a moodle site you can test on or register on moodlecloud.com
Moodle: Getting Started - swatkins.wordpress.ncsu.edu · Moodle is an open source Learning Management System (LMS) or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is used in many educational
Lessons Learned from Moodle VLE/LMS Data in the Field
PAN Online Process by UTIITSL - a walkthrough. To avail the PAN Online services, the VLE user can login through their existing VLE-ID or User Id and password
Moodle 3 - cdn.webspace.apiit.edu.my Moodle... · Login to Moodle 2.9 Existing Moodle can still be accessed from Webspace by clicking on “Access Course Material” banner. Then
Bagaimana Untuk Login Dalam Akaun Frog VLE …skam3.edu.my/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bagaimana-Untuk...Bagaimana Untuk Login Dalam Akaun Frog VLE (MURID) Kepada para pelajar SKAM(
A Legislation-Oriented VLE-MAS System Applied to MOODLE Legislation-Oriented VLE-M… · VLE able to assist managers of distance education in their tasks incorporating ... organizational
[email protected] College An insight Into the College VLE Graham Mason [email protected]
Moodle Training - Monash Universitymnhs-teaching1b.med.monash.edu.au/Public/FCHS/FCHS Moodle Training... · Moodle Training _____ March 2012 Material produced by the VLE Group (Monash
Moodle VLE...3 Moodle Courses A Moodle course has been created for every class on your timetable. Courses are structured in a weekly format and contain assignments and resources for
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) YES VLE URL YES VLE URL
PANDUAN SINGKAT LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ...lms.polbangtanmedan.net/pluginfile.php/42/mod_page...2 LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM dengan MOODLE A. Login 1. Untuk Login di e-learningnya
Using Moodle (Tutor Guide) - VLE Middleware€¦ · Moodle will crop your picture into a square and shrink it to 100x100 pixels. 4. Enter a description of your picture for the benefit
VLE LOGIN PAGE
ARU London VLE Guide...To login to the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) please visit the ARU London homepage at . Once here, click the box at the top of the page labelled 'VLE Login
What is Blackboard ? blackboard.pharmacy.ac.uk - It is our course web site - Others: WebCt – Moodle - Sakai Blackboard is a (VLE) program
VLE/PPM - julaupkg.files.wordpress.com€¦ · login menggunakan VLE sekurang-kurangnya 30 minit seminggu Penggunaan ... Nak tahu bagaimana menggunakan VLE pertama kali… Pertama
Switch Guide TWT Course Site to Moodle 2 · Switch Guide TWT – Moodle – Teachers DSI – UCP 3 3 Getting started 3.1 Moodle main page After login on, “myMoodle” is your main
what type of bacteria is streptocoque
A type of bacteria doubles in number every 12 hours. after 2 days, there are 48 bacteria. how many bacteria were there at the beginning of the first day., a type of bacteria reproduces by splitting in two every thirty minutes. how many bacteria will there be after 4 hours if there are 2 bacteria to begin with, a certain type of bacteria is growing at an exponential rate that can be modeled by the equation y=ae^kt, where t represents the number of hours. there are 300 bacteria initially, and 1500 bacteria 5 hours later..
How many bacteria will be present at time
I am submitting agian, I am not sure the answer someone gave sounds correct.
We are learning about exponents. A type of bacteria reproduces by splitting in two every thirty minutes. How many bacteria will there be after 4 hours if there are 2 bacteria to
Find the rate of growth, k, of the bacteria.
On earth, a certain type of bacteria doubles in number every 24 hours. Two cultures of these bacteria are prepared, each consisting initially of one bacterium. One culture is left on earth and the other is put on a rocket travelling at .866c relative to
I know the answer is 3, but want to know how it arrived at the number "3"
I need some help.
A biologist finds that the population of a certian type of bacteria double seach half-hour. An initial culture has 60 bacteria. 1. What is the population after 3 hours? 2. How long will it take for the number of bacteria to reach 983,040?
Scientists discover a species that is unicellular and has chloroplasts. Which of these could it be? (1 point)
A dinophyte, a type of protist A dinophyte, a type of protist A green sea slug, a type of animal A green sea slug, a type of animal An oak tree, a
does tofu have any naturally occuring bacteria in it? When I incubated the tofu juice, a white bacteria grew, but I can't find any information stating what it might be.
It should not have an "natural" bacteria in it. Bacteria are not used in the production
Bacteria Y has a mutation within it’s genome, at gene R, that provides resistance to neomycin. Bacteria Z is sensitive to neomycin, however, when Bacteria Y is placed in a mixture with Bacteria Z, Bacteria Z also gains neomycin resistance.
One cell of
Bacteria can multiply at alarming rate when each bacteria splits into two new cells , thus doubling. If we start with only one bacteria which can double every hour , how many bacteria will have by the end of one day?
Bacteria can multiply at an alarming rate when each bacteria splits into two new cells, thus doubling. if we start with only bacteria which can double every hour, how many bacteria will we have by the end of the day, the population of a particular type of bacteria doubles in number every 12 hours..
a)if there are 8 bcteria initially, write an equation that models the number of bacteria present after x 12 hours. b)How many bacteria will be present after 5 days? by using
In a lab experiement, there is a culture that contains 25 bacteria at 2:00. At 2:15 there are 50 bacteria, At 3:15 there are 800 bacteria. What is the conjecture about the rate at which the bacteria increase?
The doubling time of a type of bacteria is 35 minutes. if every bacterium reproduces, then after 35 minutes a population of 64 bacteria will have grown approximately to what size, a deactivated deadly strain of bacteria was first treated with protease enzyme. it was then mixed with a harmless strain of live bacteria. the live bacteria became deadly. which of the following statements is a valid conclusion from the experiment above, 3. nitrogen-fixing bacteria live in protective nodules (bumps) on the roots of some plants..
These bacteria are able to convert gaseous nitrogen from the air into a form of nitrogen that the plants can use. Which type of relationship is this? ~mutualism***
The number of bacteria in a certain culture increased from 500 to 1000 between 7:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M. Assuming growth is exponential, the number f(t) of bacteria t hours after 7:00 A.M. is given by f(t) = 500(2)^t/2.
(a) Estimate the number of bacteria in
A bacteria culture initially contains 1500 bacteria and doubles every half hour.
a) Find an expression for the number of bacteria after t hours. Q(t)= b) The number of bacteria after 20 minutes is (the answer must be an integer) c) The number of bacteria
What is a difference between bacteria and viruses? (1 point)
bacteria can cause infections and viruses cannot bacteria are smaller than viruses bacteria are all good and viruses are all bad bacteria are singe celled organisms and viruses are non-living
At 8Am population of bacteria is 100,at 10Am population of bacteria is 200,At 12PM population of bacteria is 400,At 2PM population of bacteria is 800.If the pattern continues what will the bacteria population be at 6.00 pm
One model for the population p of bacteria in a sample after t days is given by.
P(t) = 1000 - 19.75t + 20t² - 1/3t³ Whoops accidently hit post question a)what type of function is P(t) b)when is the bacteria population increasing c) When is it decreasing
A culture of bacteria is growing at a rate of 4e^0.5t per hour, with t in hours and 0 ≤ t ≤ 20.
A) How many new bacteria will be in the culture after the first six hours? ( I got 153 bacteria) B) How many new bacteria are introduced from the end of the
Two bacteria cultures are being studied in a lab. At the start, bacteria A had a population of 60 bacteria and the number of bacteria was tripling every 8 days. Bacteria B had a population of 30 bacteria and was doubling every 5 days. Determine the number
In a lab experiment, the count of a bacteria doubles every hour..
a)at 1pm, there was 23000 bacteria. How many bacteria will be present at midnight? I can't seem to get the correct answer. The answer is 47 104 000 bacteria. Thanks very much in advance!
suppose that you place exactly 100 bacteria into a flask containing nutrients for the bacteria and that you find the following data at 37 °C:
t (min):0 15.0 30.0 45.0 60.0 Number of bacteria: 100 200 400 800 1600 What is the order of the rate of production
I just need help with one question.
A bacteria population starts with 500 bacteria and grows at a rate of r(t) = 548e^(6.5t) bacteria per hour. Determine the number of bacteria after 1 hour. Thank you!
Which of the following is NOT true of bacteria?
a. Bacteria change the sugar in milk to lactic acid. b. Bacteria change nitrogen into a form plants can use. c. Bacteria change harmful chemicals into harmless ones. d. Bacteria change oxygen into nitrogen.
A vaccine can protect you against a disease because it
(1)destroys toxic substances from bacteria before they can make you sick\ (2) stimulates your immune system against the pathogens (3) kills any pathogenic bacteria in your body (4) changes pathogenic
is this the correct formula for me to solve this?
A bacteria culture has 2,000 bacteria. The number of bacteria increases by 5% each hour. How many bacteria are there after 12 hours? 2,000*0.05^(12-1)
(I skipped the lengthy work problem background as it is irrelevant)
The number of bacteria needed to break down an oil spill is 1000000 per millitre of oil. The bacteria double in number every two days.The starting concentration of bacteria is 1000 bacteria
3. In Biology, it is found that the bacteria in a certain culture double every half-hour. If the initial number of bacteria in culture is 1000,
A. Find the defining equation for the number N of bacteria in culture after T hours, assuming that no bacteria
A pathologist, trying to identify a bacterial infection, places a sample in a growth chamber and measures
1000 bacteria at the end of day 5 of the test. From daily measurements, the growth rate of the number of bacteria is determined to be 5% per day. Note
The number of bacteria in a petri dish doubles every 4 hours. If there are initially 200 bacteria.
a) How many bacteria will there be after 12 hours? b) How many bacteria will there be after 2 days?
Five bacteria are placed in a dish and then counted each hour. The first three bacteria counts were 12, 26, 54. If the pattern continues, how many hours after the bacteria were placed in the dish will there be 222 bacteria?
I am working on a problem about bacteria growing and i used my calculator to find the exponential equation to be y = 10006.06771(1.2297)^x.
First it asked how many bacteria would there be after 6 hours which was easy because I just plugged in 6 for x and
Bladder infections are often caused when the bacteria E. coli reach the human bladder. Suppose that 3000 of the bacteria are present at time t = 0. Then t minutes later, the number of bacteria present will be
a) How many bacteria will be present after 10
A colony of bacteria is grown under ideal conditions in a laboratory so that the population increases exponentially with time. At the end of 2 hours, there are 4,800 bacteria. At the end of 4 hours, there are 19,00 bacteria. How many bacteria were present
A person with a deficiency with iga, what type of pathogen might this person be susceptible to.
virus? mycobacteria? or extracellular bacteria? The person would be susceptible to bacteria entering the mouth, nose, and lungs, and esophagus.
Determine the difference between archaea and bacteria.(1 point)
Responses Archaea live in extreme environments, while bacteria can be found in most places on Earth. Bacteria and archaea have different shapes. All bacteria are unicellular organisms, while
A colony of bacteria is grown under ideal conditions in a laboratory so that the population increases exponentially with time. At the end of 3 h there are 10,000 bacteria. At the end of 5 h there are 40,000 bacteria. How many bacteria were present
Describe how bacteria develop antibiotic diseases..
A: Bacteria develop antibiotic resistance when a person stops taking antibiotics before the prescription is finished. By doing this, most of the bacteria die, but some more resistant bacteria survive and
Suppose that a population of bacteria triples every hour and starts with 700 bacteria.
(a) Find an expression for the number n of bacteria after t hours. n(t) = ? (b) Estimate the rate of growth of the bacteria population after 1.5 hours. (Round your answer
Suppose that you place exactly 100 bacteria into a flask containing nutrients for the bacteria and that you find the following data at 37 °C:
TIme (s) number of bacteria 0 100 19 200 38 400 57 800 76 1600 what is the rate order? What is rate constant? how
At noon, Professor Simon has a petri dish with 10,000 cells of Bacteria A. In another petri dish, he
has 33,000 cells of Bacteria B. Every hour, Bacteria A grows by 8%. Every hour Bacteria B cells die off, decreasing the number of cells by 6%. After how
A medical researcher wanted to determine the effect of pH (a measure of alkalinity or acidity, with pure water having a pH of 7) on the growth of a bacteria culture.
The table below gives the measurements of different cultures, in thousands of bacteria,
A petri dish contains only two bacteria. The bacteria divide every half hour. How many bacteria will exist after 3 hours?
I thought it'd be 12, but apparently not.
A culture of bacteria in a petri dish is doubling every hour. If there are 100 bacteria at time t=0, how many bacteria will there be in 12 hours?
At 3a.m., there is a colony of 736 bacteria, and it is growing at a continuous hourly rate of 10.77%. how many bacteria are there at 7p.m. round your answer to the nearest whole number of bacteria., marcus is doing a science experiment in which he measures the rate at which bacteria multiply. every 15 seconds the bacteria double in number. if there are 10 bacteria now, how many will there be in 2 minutes, choose the best answer.
1. What do you get if you mix common bacteria and vinegar. The word common means a. multiple b. ordinary - the answer c. lower-class d. poisonous 2. It is a serious question. The answer is you get bacteria that eat toxic waste and
Katrina is studying the effect of foreign substances on bacteria populations. If she introduces a
beneficial substance, such as food, the bacteria population grows. If she introduces a harmful substance, such as a poison, the bacteria population decreases.
A colony of bacteria doubles every 12 hours.
a. Write an exponential function that represents the population of the bacteria after t hours? b. If the colony had 400 bacteria after 4 days, how many bacteria were there?
bacteria can multiply at an increasing rate. The bacteria doubles every hour, how many bacteria will we have by the end of one 12 hours ?
A certain bacterium divides into 2 bacteria every 20 minutes. if there are four bacteria in the culture now, how many will there be in 4 hours, assuming that no bacteria die, the doubling period of a bacteria culture is 35 minutes and it starts with 1400 bacteria. how many bacteria will there be after 3 hours round your answer to the nearest tenth., a biologist is researching a newly discovered species of bacteria. at time t=0 hours, she puts on hundred bacteria into a petri dish. six hours later, she measures 450 bacteria. assuming exponential growth, what is the growth rate "k" for the bacteria.
2-false 3-not enough info Transplanting genetic material into bacteria is a simple task- 2 Under certain conditions, bacteria reproduce at a rapid rate-3 The continued use of insulin from animals many cause harmful side effects in some people- 1 The
The number of bacteria in a sample increases at a constant rate during an experiment. After 1 minute of the experiment, there are 50 bacteria. Six minutes later, there are 86 bacteria. What is the initial number of bacteria?
There is a bacteria called botulism which will grow in anaerobic conditions..
This bacteria can be found in improperly canned food, as a result a toxin is produced which can be deadly to humans. What does this bacteria have to do with BOTOX?
A COLONY OF BACTERIA IS GROWN UNDER IDEAL CONDITIONS IN A LAB SO THAT THE POPULATION INCREASES EXPONENTIALLY WITH TIME. At the end of the three hours, there are 10,000 bacteria. At the end of the 5 hours, there are 40,000 bacteria. How many bacteria were
The number of bacteria in a stagment pond doubles every hour. a farmer sprays it every two hours and kils 3/4 of bacteria immediately. if there are 10,000 live bacteria left after the farmer sprays at noon, how many live bacteria are there at 11 p.m. that, the number of bacteria in a culture is modeled by:.
n(t) = 1330e^(0.42t) (a) The initial number of bacteria is: (b) The relative rate of growth of this bacterium population is: (c) The number of bacteria after 3 hours is: (d) After how many hours will the
Scientists use this type of data in order to classify organisms? DNA and amino acids embryology homologous structures all of the above 2. _____ are the broadest, most inclusive taxon in our present day classification system kingdom domain phylum species
he number of bacteria in a culture is modeled by
n(t)=1710e071t (a) The initial number of bacteria is (b) The relative rate of growth of this bacterium population is (c) The number of bacteria after 3 hours is (d) After how many hours will the number of
The number of bacteria in a culture is modeled by
Which organisms are capable of converting gaseous nitrogen in the air into a form that other living organisms can use.
nitrogen-fixing bacteria denitrifying bacteria decomposers producers Which step in the nitrogen cycle is accelerated at the beginning of
If there are initially 1500 bacteria in a culture, and the number of bacteria double each hour, the number of bacteria after t hours can be found using the formula N=1500(2^t). How many bacteria will present after 7 hours?
I think the answer is N=192,000.
The generation time G for a particular bacterium is the time it takes for the population to double. The bacteria increase in population is shown by the formula G = t over 3.3log a p, where t is the time period of the population increase, a is the number of
A medical researcher wanted to determine the effect of ph (a measure of alkalinity or acidity, with pure water having a ph of 7) on the growth of a bacteria culture. the table below gives the measurements of different cultures, in thousands of bacteria,, if there are initial 2500 bacteria in a culture, and the number of bacteria double each hour, the number of bacteria after t hours cab n be found using the formula=n=2500(2^t).how long will it take the culture to grow to 75,000 bacteria., the number of bacteria in a culture is increasing according to the law of exponential growth. there are 125 bacteria in the culture after 2 hours and 350 bacteria after 4 hours..
a) Find the initial population. b) Write an exponential growth model for the
Darwin hypothesized that there are definite steps to natural selection. Consider the model here. Use the Roman numerals (I - III) to guide you through the steps. Which is an accurate description of Darwin's hypothesized theory of natural selection?
The amount of bacteria after n min if the initial amount of bacteria is q and the amount of bacteria doubles every minute..
I suggest you make a table.Start with 0 time and 1 bug. time #bugs 0    &sbsp   1
2. The rate of change in the number of bacteria in a culture is proportional to the number present. In a certain laboratory experiment, a culture has 10,000 bacterial initially, 20,000 bacteria at time t1 minutes, and 100,000 bacteria at (t1 + 10) minutes.
A bacteria has a doubling period of 8 days. if there are 2250 bacteria present now, how many will there be in 33 days.
find the growth rate (Round this to 4 decimal places). Growth Rate___________. There will be _________ Bacteria. I came up with:.0668 for
Suppose you are studying bacteria in biology class the table shows the number of bacteria after n doubling periods
n(periods)[0 1 2 3 4 5] billions of bacteria [3 6 12 24 48 96] your teacher asks you to predict the number of bacteria after 8 doubling
The number of a certain type of bacteria, y, in a culture is determined by the equation y= 200(4)^x where x is the number of days the culture has been growing. Find the number of bacteria present after 6 days
Bacteria are the most common example of exponential growth. the table below shows the number of e-coli bacteria that would be present after each hour for the first six hours..
Hours Number of Bacteria 1 32 2 256 3 2048 4 16384 5 131072 6 1048567 When
(Compound interest formula)
A teenager is told that the colony of bacteria he observed in his tennis shoe doubles in size every 20 minutes. If the colony contained 15 bacteria when he first discovered them, write an equation that models the size of this
Describe how bacteria develop antibiotic resistance.
A: Bacteria develop antibiotic resistance when it changes in a manner in which reduces or eliminates the effectiveness of drugs, chemicals, or other agents designed to cure or prevent infections. Also, if
NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE!!
A bacteria culture starts with 2000 bacteria and the population doubles every 3 hours. a) A function that models the number of bacteria after t hours is p(t)=____________? b) The number of bacteria present after 5 hours will be about
A culture of bacteria triples every 𝟕𝟕 minutes. How long will it take a culture originally consisting of 𝟐4 bacteria to grow to a population of 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝟎𝟎𝟎 bacteria? Round to one decimal place, if necessary.
A culture started with 2,000 bacteria. after 6 hours, it grew to 2,200 bacteria. predict how many bacteria will be present after 12 hours. round to the nearest whole number., 7. a certain strain of bacteria doubles every 6 minutes. assuming that you start with only one bacterium, how many bacteria could be present at the end of 84 minutes (round answer to the nearest bacteria), a bacteria has a doubling period of 5 days. if there are 3250 bacteria present now, how many will there be in 40 days.
I've found the growth rate to be 0.14869, but I can not find the amount of bacteria.
There are 3000 bacteria in a day, if the number of bacteria double per 2 days , how many bacteria can we expect to have in 15 days??
My result was 44,999.99 which if rounded is 45,000,am i accurate? ?
Bibhas automation testing
More Related Content
Slideshows for you ( 20 ).
Viewers also liked ( 15 )
Similar to Bibhas automation testing ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 20 )
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati Name Bibhas Kumar Senapati Email: [email protected] Cell: + 91 9853736069 Experience Summary I am an associate with Tata Consultancy Services for the last 4 years and 6 months, having total of 6.5 years of IT experience and have worked in the domain of financial services, investment banking and REL and trade finance. Worked in various roles like, Test engineer, Junior Test analyst, Senior Test analyst, Automation Test Lead. Received appreciations and awards from Client, during my Client-site assignment. Technology Below is a list of important hardware, software products, tools and methods that I have worked with. Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Unix, Linux Data Bases My SQL, Oracle, Ms Sql Server , MS-Access Testing Tools Quick Test Professional, Win Runner, Test Director, Mercury Quality Centre , Fitnesse , Load Runner , Selenium , Documentum Trading Tools Fidessa , ODIN , Eximbills Enterprise Programming / Scripting / MS.Net(Vb.net,Vc#.Net,Asp.Net,Ado.Net),TSL,VB Script , UML Design Languages Business Areas Banking Financial Services (BFS) , REL , Trade Finance, Retail Banking , Payment System, Investment Banking Protocols TCP/IP,FIX Concepts OOAD,OOSE,OOP , Scrum , Agile Methodology , BPT Payment Gateway SWIFT Experience Summary: (In chronological order starting from the most recent) Employer Name From Date / To Date Designation TATA Consultancy Services LTD Sep’06 To Mar’11 ITA (IT Analyst) Xgen Systems Ltd. Feb’06 To Sep’06 System Analyst Floret Solutions (P) Ltd. Jun’05 To Jan’06 Software Developer JDB Solutions (P) Ltd Jul’04 to May’05 System Analyst Qualifications (In chronological order starting from the most recent) Degree and Date Institute Major and Specialization & Grade Bachelor of Engineering, 2004 B.P.U.T,Orissa Computer Science and Engineering Page 1 of 8
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati Professional Memberships / Certifications / Achievements (In chronological order starting from the most recent) Professional Society / Certification International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Software Tester Certifications: Certified Tester - Foundation Level ISTQB Certifications: ISTQB Software Tester Certification Technical Tester: Advanced Level FTC (TCS Internal) Certificate Program in Forex and Trade Finance Competency Ver1.2 (E1) FTC (TCS Internal) Certificate Program in Investment Banking Competency Ver1.2 (E1) Won Two Galaxy Awards From Standard Bank of South Africa Client. TCS Business Domain Academy: Certificate in SWIFT Concepts Assignments The details of the various assignments that I have handled are listed here, in chronological order. Project MSSB - Automation COE Customer Morgan Stanley , USA Period Nov’10 – Till Date Description Major function of Automation COE is to execute, maintain the Existing automation scripts . Developing new automation test scripts where ever there is a new change requirement. The Frame work used is BPT (business Process Testing) . Team used business components developed by Business SMEs and build new test cases. There are various applications to be automated . Currently team is busy with execution of Web Option Ticket application. Role Automation Test Lead (off shore) Solution Environment • QTP 10.0 • Quality Centre 10.0 • Citrix Responsibilities • Preparing and maintaining the Test scripts and executing the existing test scripts. • Preparation of execution report and share the report with the on-site counter part. • Monitoring the automation team at off shore • Giving training to Team member on QTP and QC. • Driving off shore status meeting . • Meeting with Business analysis team and on-site execution team to clear the business related queries. • Sending weekly status report to on-site lead. Project ITAPS (International Trade and Payment System) Customer SBSA , South Africa Period Apr’09 – Nov'10 Description Eximbills Enterprise An integrated system that automates and audits the complete cycle of trade finance and payment transactions, in real time Page 2 of 8
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati and in accordance with SWIFT and UCP standards. This allows for a rapid yet comprehensive installation, especially for implementations running on a strict time scale. Product Description: During the initial implementation, SBSA implement Payment System (which includes OTT / ITT / Draft) OTT ( Outward Telegraphic Transfer) ITT (Inward Telegraphic Transfer) Role Description: - I worked on Draft and OTT - I voluntarily took the performance test scripting responsibility - I was responsible for OSD and EE integration testing. (OSD is a system where SBSA maintains all the static data information) Role Functional Tester (Client Site) Solution Environment • China System Eximbills Enterprise • Quality Centre • QTP 9.5 • Load Runner (Vugen) • Soap UI Responsibilities • Requirement Extractions • Test Case Preparations • Test Case Reviews and Executions • Managing Bug Life Cycle • Test Script preparation for Automation testing • Preparing VuGen scripts for load testing , using Load Runner • Review Change Requests by business • Testing the System in CIT • Conducting Review meetings with BA’s • Building the testing environment. Project TradPro Customer UBAF , Singapore Period Sep’08 – Mar-09 Description TradPro System has been designed for operations related to Export Letters of Credit (L/C) advising, the amendments, checking of documents and payment of the corresponding document. These LC’s comes through the three main channels i.e. document capture (Mails / telex), Swift Alliance messages, and printouts generated by BankTrade Role Functional Tester (Off Shore) Solution Environment • Documentum • Input Accel • Oracle Responsibilities • Preparing the test cases for SIT Phase Page 3 of 8
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati • Designing the test case • Building the testing environment. Project Fidessa Testing and Support Customer Leading Investment Bank (offshore) Period October 2007 to August 2008 Description Fidessa trading platform is an integrated suite of functional applications developed by Royal Blue Inc., that manage and automate the front and mid-office business flows for sell side firms trading equities in the US, European, Japanese and Asian markets. Role Off Site Support (Team Member) Solution Environment • UNIX, QTP Responsibilities • Exposure to Fidessa Systems. • Routed various types of orders; market, limit, hidden limit, fill or kill, risk-fill, broker-fill, agency orders to different exchanges in Europe • Traced the order, trade and booking flow across all Fidessa subsystems under different tables in Real Time Database (RTD). o Trade reporting on major European exchanges, etc • Morning checks on Fidessa production primary, standby and miniservers. o Fidessa test and development server checks o Maintenance of various tables in RTD • Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to the Fidessa Trading System • Performing testing on the sub systems for different exchanges • Exposure to FIX Protocol. Project Fitnesse Functional Testing and Support Customer Goldman Sachs, Japan Period Apr ’07 – Sep’07 Description Fitnesse is a open source script based functional testing tool. Role Functional Tester (Off Shore) Solution Environment • Fitnesse • Java API • Putty Responsibilities • Creating Wiki tables and pages • Writing Java API • Executing test scripts in Unix environment with the help of Putty Page 4 of 8
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati Project My Home Equity Customer CITI REL, USA Period Mar ’07 – Apr ‘ 07 Description MHE is meant for Loan Origination for a consumer (customer) by consumer itself. Role Automation Tester (Off Shore) Solution Environment • QTP 9.1 • Test Director • ICA Web Client Responsibilities • Understanding the flow of the MHE.COM • Developing Automation test scripts using QTP 9.1 For the my MHE.COM • To execute the test scripts from Quality Center • Maintaining The Automation Scripts from Clients’ Desktop. Project CFI CORRESPONDENT Customer CITI REL, USA Period Feb ’07 – Mar ‘ 07 Description CFI is a loan originations system (LOS). CFI is an application with the following components – LPM - Laser Pro Mortgage (LPM) is a loan-processing tool that helps in editing/updating, processing, underwriting and closing loans. Correspondent Web is an online tool for CMI Correspondent lenders to register their loans with CMI. Role Automation Tester (Off Shore) Solution Environment • Win Runner • Test Director • ICA Web Client Responsibilities • Understanding the flow of the. CFI Correspondent • Developing Automation test scripts using Win Runner 8.2 For the CFI Correspondent • To execute the test scripts from Quality Center • Maintaining The Automation Scripts from Clients’ Desktop. Project CMI.COM (Servicing & Retail) Customer CITI REL, USA Period Nov ’06 – Feb ‘ 07 Description Loan servicing comprises all of the processes and procedures in maintaining a loan from the time of its closing to the time it is paid off. The purpose of loan servicing is to ensure that mortgagors comply with the provisions of their Note and Deed of Trust/Mortgage. Adequate records and follow-up systems are maintained to help reduce risk. CitiMortgage operates as a Page 5 of 8
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati function system. Employees are assigned a specific specialized job responsibility within one of the Servicing Divisions This project was developed for analysis of various call data for the US based service provider MCI Incorporation. Role Automation Tester (Off Shore) Solution Environment • QTP • Test Director • Toad • ICA WebClient Responsibilities • Understanding the flow of the. CMI.COM (Servicing) • Developing Automation test scripts using QTP 8.2 For the CMI.Com (Servicing) • To execute the test scripts from Quality Center • Maintaining The Automation Scripts. • Understanding the flow of the. CMI.COM (Retail) • Developing Automation test scripts using QTP 8.2 For the CMI.Com (Retail) Project CMI.COM (Citilink) Customer CITI REL, USA Period Oct ’06 – Nov‘ 06 Description Citilink is a mainframe application that provides information needed to service mortgage loans. It contains historical and current information about a customer’s mortgage. Citilink is the name for what was formerly known as the Data Link System (DLS). Role Automation Tester (Off Shore) Solution Environment • QTP 8.2 • Attachment Extra • Test Director Responsibilities • Understanding the flow of the. CMI.COM (Citilink) • Developing Automation test scripts using QTP 8.2 For the CMI.Com (Citilink) • To execute the test scripts from Quality Center • Maintaining The Automation Scripts. Project AIS Customer Compshop, Malaysia Period May’ 06 – Aug’06 Description Academic Information Systems Is a Desktop based application developed specially keeping Educational Department in mind. Main objective of this project is to fully facilitate the operation of the educational organizations. This Software Contains All the facilities Module wise. Complete educational ERP. Role Software Developer Solution Environment • VC#. Net 2003 • Asp. Net Page 6 of 8
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati • Ms-Sql Server • crystal Report Responsibilities • Leading the software development team. • Designing Database and software • Coding • Unit Level Testing Project BPO Job Portal Customer Compshop, Malaysia Period Jan’ 06 – Apr’06 Description Jobbpo.com is a premier job portal designed for BPO industry. Jobseekers can post their resume and search matched jobs. Authenticated jobseekers can edit their updated profile. Authenticated Employers can post job requirement and search exactly matched applicants with different criteria. Each employer having a control panel to manage applicants, where he/she can add the selected applicants. Employers can send email to selected applicants and can keep short listed resumes for future purposes. Control panel having inbox facility which is very similar to mail box. Role Team Member Solution Environment • VC#.Net 2003 • Asp. Net • Ms-Sql Server Responsibilities • Coding • Unit Level Testing Project Commet CRM 4.2 Customer ICS Connect , New Delhi , India Period Jun ‘05 – Dec’05 Description Commet CRM Enterprise 4.2 is an integrated approach to identifying, acquiring, and retaining Customers. By Enabling Organizations To manage and coordinate customer interactions across multiple channels, departments, lines of business, and geographies. CRM helps organizations maximize the value of every customer interaction and drive superior corporate performance. Role Team Member Solution Environment • Vb.Net 2003 • Ms-Sql Server • Crystal Report Responsibilities • Designing and developing the HR and Payroll Module. • Leading The Team Of 2 In the Assigned Module • Coding and Testing of Assigned Module Project File Tracking System Customer ICICI DSA , Cuttack ,India Page 7 of 8
- Résumé Bibhas Kumar Senapati Period Feb ‘05 - May ‘05 Description File Tracking System is windows based application software, primary objective is to automate the file transfer process of a DSA. Role Software Developer Solution Environment • VC#. Net 2003 • Ms-Sql Server • crystal Report Responsibilities • Leading the software development team. • Designing Database and software • Coding • Unit Level Testing Project Weigh Bridge Customer Orissa Sponge Iron , Joda , Orissa Period Aug’04 – Jan ‘05 Description This application keeps tracks of the daily transports transaction of the company. This product automates the whole process related to transports transaction of the company. Role Software Developer Solution Environment • VC#. Net 2003 • Asp. Net • Ms-Sql Server • crystal Report Responsibilities • Designing and Developing the software Personal Details Date of Birth 08-02-1982 Nationality Indian Marital Status Married Passport Details Name as on passport Relationship Passport Date of Issue Expiry Date Place of Issue Number Bibhas Kumar senapati MARRIED G2253659 13-JUN-2007 12-JUN-2017 Bhubaneswar Page 8 of 8
- Upload File
- Most Popular
- Art & Photos
- Quick Instructions for Moodle Mobile App Sign-In at …Site home Site Notifications Messages Mail...
Quick Instructions for Moodle Mobile App Sign-In at …Site home Site Notifications Messages Mail Calendar events My files Website Help App settings Moodle Mob.. 11:46 AM a moodle.sonoma.edu
Embed Size (px) 344 x 292 429 x 357 514 x 422 599 x 487
Text of Quick Instructions for Moodle Mobile App Sign-In at …Site home Site Notifications Messages Mail...
Quick Instructions for Moodle Mobile App Sign-‐In
1. On your mobile device’s web browser, go to https://moodle.sonoma.edu/A/2. Download the app using the appropriate link at the top of the Moodle front page. Follow the
standard process for downloading and installing an app on your device.3. Launch the app.4. In the Site URL field, type: https://moodle.sonoma.edu/A/
Note: use an uppercase C.5. Click Connect.6. A dialog box appears – “You need to log in to the site in a browser window.” Click Yes.7. Your device’s web browser will launch, taking you to the Moodle Authentication Choice
window. Click CAS users.8. At the Online Services login page, enter your Seawolf username and password, and click
Login.9. A dialog box appears – “Open this page in Moodle Mobile?” Click Open.10. If you successfully login, your device returns to the Moodle Mobile app, displaying the Moodle
front page. Click the Menu icon to navigate to courses and other options.
For more information about how to use the Moodle Mobile app and features, see: https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Moodle_Mobile
iPECS UCP Manual Online: telephony connections, Lan Connections. In General, Pstn And Slt (Telephony) Connections Are Available On The Rear Of Each Module, While Lan, Power And Rs-232 Connections Are On The Front Of Each Module
140 Front Desk Receptionist jobs available in Kissimmee, FL on Indeed.com. Apply to Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, Receptionist/Administrative Assistant and more!
Task No 01: Assignment Submission UCP Student Portal Step: 01 First, of fall you click to open the official website link is displayed below and click the login button and enter the User Name and Password then
You will also receive assignment feedback from your teacher once you have completed and. Click on an Assignment to open it. Assignments contain resources, assignment information and an area for uploading your completed work for marking and feedback
A Stationary Front B Storm Front C Cold Front D Occluded Front. A. traditional economy B. market economy C. command economy D. Which of the following is a feature of a good budget?
Received appreciations and awards from Client, during my Client-site assignment.Technology Below is a list of important hardware, software products, tools and methods that I have worked with
Sport jobs now available in Hulu Langat. Administrative Assistant, Sports Coach, Shop Assistant and more on Indeed.com
If you successfully login, your device returns to the Moodle Mobile app, displaying the Moodle front page. Switch Guide TWT Course Site to Moodle 2 Switch Guide TWT â€“ Moodle â€“ Teachers DSI â€ UCP 3 3 Getting
Thanks to Garth some lucky fans move to front By Ted Taylor Assignment Reporter There were 96 extremely lucky fans at Garth Brooks' opening night performance Wednesday. Lucky because they walked into the Bob