- Coloring Pages
- Printable Books
- Your Favorites
Letter e worksheets.
Choose a Letter E worksheet. Customize your worksheet by changing the font and text. Practice writing the letter E in uppercase and lowercase. It's fun to learn the alphabet! Grab your crayons and let's color!
- Add the letter e to make a word Handwriting Sheet
- Alphabet Practice- Letter E Handwriting Sheet
- Alphabet Tracing - Letter E Handwriting Sheet
- Circle the uppercase letter E's Handwriting Sheet
- Circle the words that begin with E Handwriting Sheet
- Color each letter E Handwriting Sheet
- Color the E words Handwriting Sheet
- Color the E's Handwriting Sheet
- Color the letter E Handwriting Sheet
- Color the squares with the letter e Handwriting Sheet
- Cut and paste letter e Handwriting Sheet
- Cut and paste the E words Handwriting Sheet
- Cut and paste the letters E-Y-E Handwriting Sheet
- Draw a line to the matching E word Handwriting Sheet
- E E E Handwriting Sheet
- E Puzzle Handwriting Sheet
- E is for Handwriting Sheet
- E is for Egg Handwriting Sheet
- E is for Eye Handwriting Sheet
- Ee Ee Ee Handwriting Sheet
Free Letter E Printable Worksheets
Free Letter E Printable Worksheets.
Letter E Worksheets for Preschool
Capital Letter E Worksheets
You can visit: Uppercase Letter E Tracing Worksheet Printable
Small Letter E Tracing and Writing Worksheets
Letter E Tracing Sheets for Kindergarten
You can visit: Letter E Words for Kindergarten
Coloring Letter E Worksheets FREE
You can check: Free Letter A Printable Worksheets
You can check: Free Letter B Printable Worksheets
You can check: Free Letter C Printable Worksheets
You can check: Free Letter D Printable Worksheets
Uppercase Letter K Tracing Worksheet Printable, Letter K Writing Practice
Lowercase Letter K Tracing Worksheet Printable, K is for King
Lowercase Letter W Tracing Worksheet Printable, W is for Whale
Find the Letter U Worksheet, Alphabet U Hunt Activity Free Printable for Kids
Letter E Worksheets for Kids (free printable)
Here’s a set of free letter E worksheets for preschool children. These educational activities are a fun way for young children to work on letters of the alphabet.
Recently, I started a new series of alphabet worksheets that started with the letter A . This week I wanted to add great letter E activities to the alphabet series. Do you have a letter of the week curriculum? If so, these letter E printables will be the perfect supplement.
These FREE Printable Letter E Worksheets include:
- Color the Letter Printable Worksheet
- Alphabet Tracing (capital letters and lowercase letters)
- Color the Letter Sound
- Large Letters to make a lacing card or to uses with dot markers
Color the Letter Page
This free printable letter E worksheet focuses on identifying a specific upper case letter. With young students, they are still working on visual discrimination. These letter worksheets are a great way to practice letter recognition. This letter E fun coloring page only includes an uppercase E for that reason. Find the correct letter you are hunting for and color the picture.
Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
There are two tracing pages in the printable packs. One practice worksheet that includes only uppercase letters and the other includes a lowercase letter row for children that are ready or interested.
It takes a lot of fine motor skills for preschool kids to trace on the dotted lines. That’s why I only added 6 letters to each page of the capital letter E tracing letters pages.
If your child or student wants a little extra practice, I recommend tracing the letters with a highlighter first and then trace again with a pencil. That will give you double the amount of practice.
Letter Sounds Worksheets
In these free printable worksheets you are hunting for simple pictures that start with the corresponding letter E sound. When you find one that starts with the sound of the letter E, color it in. This is practicing letter-sound correspondence
With this practice sheet, you might need to sit with some children and stretch out the word with them so they can hear the beginning letter sounds. This worksheet might also be helpful for kindergarten students who need extra practice.
Large Letters with Dot Markers
You can use these free printable activities in a variety of ways to make learning fun. Refer to the list below. These educational activities will help strengthen fine motor skills. It will also help children become familiar with the letter shape and formation of the letter.
Different Ways to Work with Large Letter E Worksheets:
- Stamp them with a dot marker.
- Put small stickers on the dots.
- Place a mini eraser or button in each circle.
- Punch the circles with a hole puncher and turn it into a lacing card. Lace the ribbon up and down through the holes along the letter.
- Use it as a punching card. Give your child a thumbtack (They can do it!) Start at the top of the letter like you would if you were writing it and poke the thumbtack in the middle of each circle as you form the letter.
Creative Alphabet Activities
Alphabet activities don’t have to only be on paper! Try these different activities with your students for the entire alphabet. This collection of letter E activities will bring joy and laughter to learning.
- Write letters with your finger in shaving cream. It is a fun way to practice letter formation with a sensory experience.
- Try a game of alphabet basketball (using ping pong balls). Ball games are a great idea and so much fun for active children!
- Paper Plate Alphabet Crafts A to Z are fun crafts that are simple to make.
- Make and Explore Alphabet Constellations
- Alphabet Toilet Paper Tube Crafts from A to Z include letter E crafts.
- Write the letter E on the ceiling using a flashlight or laser pen.
- Draw the letter E with chalk on the driveway. Then, drive cars on it, hop along it, or spray water to erase it.
14 Letter E Words
Here are 15 simple words that start with the letter E.
Play a quick game with younger children to see if they are hearing the beginning letter sound. Say, “Stand up (or give me a thumbs up) if you hear a word that starts with /e/. Sprinkle these words in with other words that do not start with E. Use this as in informal assessment to see who it is clicking for.
Download the Preschool Letter E Worksheets
You can start at the Letter A worksheets !
Give these Preschool Letter B worksheets a try.
Continue with the Letter C Worksheets .
Have fun with the Letter D Worksheets .
Coming soon I will introduce letter F worksheets !
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Letter E Worksheets – Alphabet Series
Hop on to letter E! Grab this set of letter E worksheets as a part of our alphabet worksheets series to share with you.
Letter E Worksheets
You will find 8 worksheets in each of our alphabet series worksheets set.
Do your students recognise beginning sounds? The first worksheet in the students asks them to recognise all the objects that start with the letter E and color them.
First trace some shapes to warm up then move on to tracing the letters. The second worksheet has both upper and lowercase letters to trace.
Third page has a whole lot of letters on it and students need to circle all the E’s.
Next we have a color by letter page, where students have to identify all the E’s and color the spaces to reveal the hidden image.
Find your way from start to finish by following the letters E in the maze letter worksheet.
There are two additional worksheets with tracing letters – one with uppercase and one with lower case E.
Last we have a “Color all the letters E” practice sheet, where students look at the sentences and color all the letters E in them.
Get the Letter E Worksheet Set
Grab your freebie here: Letter E Worksheet Set
Get the whole set and other fun alphabet resources from the shop:
Alphabet Worksheets (A-Z)
Alphabet Busy Book
We do recommend you laminate these and use them with dry erase markers or to use (affiliate link) protective sheets .
You can hunt our website for freebies or visit visit Teachers Pay Teachers where you can easily grab the whole alphabet set.
Get A to Z worksheets
Get The Whole Alphabet Worksheets Set
More Alphabet Worksheets
- letter a worksheets
- check the letter b worksheets
- work on letter c with these worksheets
- see the letter d worksheets
- check the letter f worksheets
Don’t want to go on an alphabet hunt? You can save time and grab the whole alphabet worksheets pack from our Teachers Pay Teachers store.
More Letter Learning Resources
- alphabet dot to dot worksheets vehicles
- learn the ABC’s with I Have, Who Has Game
- fun alphabet activity book
- alphabet mazes to solve
Check out our Easy Learn to Draw lessons →
Home › Blog › Kids Activities › Learning Activities › Alphabet Activities › Letter E › Free Letter E Worksheets For Preschool & Kindergarten
Free Letter E Worksheets For Preschool & Kindergarten
Published Jul 09, 2023
These fun and interactive letter E worksheets are great for toddlers, preschoolers, and Kindergarteners learning the letter E. Help make learning the letter E a little easier with these free letter E worksheets for early literacy skills you can download and print. Use these worksheets at home, in the classroom or for head start summer learning about the letter E.
Related: Next check out our letter F Worksheets
Letter E Worksheets
E is for eagle, e is for elephant… E is also for elegant and extravagant (which I am sure your kids are!). These 8 worksheets are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and even kindergarten kids. This collection of worksheets include different levels of difficulty and different ways to learn the letter E expanding their knowledge of the alphabet. Click the button to download and print these letter E worksheets for preschoolers and nursery school now:
Related: Big resource for learning about the letter e
These free printable worksheets are alphabet units that includes both upper case and lower case and teaches words that start with the letter e. These alphabet worksheets are a fun way to help kindergarten students, preschoolers, and even younger children to learn the letters of the alphabet.
Related: Get the right pencil grip: how to hold a pencil
Free 8 Page Printable Letter E Worksheets Set
- 4 alphabet worksheets for letter E of upper and lower case letters to trace with pictures to color
- 1 alphabet letter worksheet of tracing words starting with letter E
- 2 alphabet letter worksheets of beginning E sound activities
- 1 alphabet worksheet letter E coloring page
Let’s look at each of the free alphabet printables included in this set of printable activities…
1. Two Uppercase Letter Tracing Worksheets for the Letter E
These free letter E worksheets actually include 2 Capital Letter E tracing pages for practicing the uppercase E on the dotted lines. Learning an upper case letter can be easy on this practice sheet.
The one above features a big eagle that can be colored. The second capital letter E tracing page features an elephant, which also can double as a letter E fun coloring page for extra practice making uppercase letters.
Tracing letters help kids with letter formation, letter recognition and letter identification, early writing skills, and fine motor skills!
2. Two Lowercase Letter Tracing Worksheets for the Letter E
There are also 2 lowercase letters tracing pages that are similar to the uppercase ones. One has an eagle on it, but this one has a elephant on it for extra practice! They double as lower case letter e coloring sheets as well.
These were designed so that little kids could see the difference between capital letters and lower case letters. Big letters vs. small letters.
Related: When ready, try our cursive letter e writing worksheet
3. Letter E Coloring Page Worksheet
This coloring page may be simple, but it features the letter E and 2 eagles. They all start with the letter E!
Different activities will help them remember the lesson! There is enough fun and practice even for the most struggling student. We love fun coloring pages!
4. Objects That Begin With The Letter E Coloring Page
This printable worksheet is a lot of fun exploring letter sounds! Kids will color the objects that start with the letter E.
Grab your crayons, markers, or colored pencils and start coloring the: eagle, eye, and elephant… can you see anymore pictures that start with e?
5. Circle The Objects That Start With E Worksheet
How cute is this printable worksheet about letter e sounds? This worksheet is a great way to learn initial letter sounds. Kids will circle all the pictures that start with the letter e.
Grab your pencil, crayons, or markers, and circle the: easel, Earth, eagle.
Did I find them all?
6. Trace the E Words Worksheet
In this preschool and kindergarten worksheet, kids will be tracing the words that start with the letter E. Each word has the picture right next to it on this letter recognition worksheet.
Not only are these great tracing exercises for younger kids emphasizing fine motor skills, but it also helps the reader connect the alphabet letters with words. Which is then reinforced by the picture next to the word.
Download Letter E Preschool Worksheets PACK PDF FILE Here:
More alphabet activities & preschool worksheets.
Looking for more educational activities? We have even more free printable preschool worksheets and activities you will want to check out.
- Let’s play with more letter printables with this color by letter activity for the letter E .
- Words and animals that start with the letter E!
- Check out our list of preschool books for the letter E.
- Want more practice? Check out our favorite preschool workbooks .
- Don’t miss our abc games that make learning to read fun.
More Letter Worksheets For Preschoolers And Kindergarteners From Kids Activities Blog
- Free Letter A Worksheets
- Free Letter B Worksheets
- Free Letter C Worksheets
- Free Letter D Worksheets
- Free Letter E Worksheets
- Free Letter F Worksheets
- Free Letter G Worksheets
- Free Letter H Worksheets
- Free Letter I Worksheets
- Free Letter J Worksheets
- Free Letter K Worksheets
- Free Letter L Worksheets
- Free Letter M Worksheets
- Free Letter N Worksheets
- Free Letter O Worksheets
- Free Letter P Worksheets
- Free Letter Q Worksheets
- Free Letter R Worksheets
- Free Letter S Worksheets
- Free Letter T Worksheets
- Free Letter U Worksheets
- Free Letter V Worksheets
- Free Letter W Worksheets
- Free Letter X Worksheets
- Free Letter Y Worksheets
- Free Letter Z Worksheets
Letter E Crafts for Kids
These letter recognition worksheets are great for learning a new letter, but these crafts will make learning the letter E even more fun!
Crafts that start with the same letter as the letter worksheets they’re working on is a great way to give your child a little extra practice and reinforce the letters they’re trying to learn.
- I love this elephant craft ! It’s cute and simple to make.
- This is an egg craft preschool kids will love!
- 12 awesome letter E crafts for kids.
- Looking for more crafts and activities to learn the letter e ? We’ve got them!
These letter printables are part of our preschool curriculum . Did your kids have fun with these free printable letter E worksheets?
Alphabet Activities Letter E Worksheets
Welcome to Kids Activities!
My name is Holly Homer & I am the Dallas mom of three boys…
Holly’s Favorite Activites
You Might Also Like
Easy Color By Letter Worksheets for Letters A, B, C, D & E
Letter E Craft- E Is For Elephant Preschool Craft
12 Easy Letter E Crafts & Activities
Free Letter E Practice Worksheet: Trace it, Write it, Find it & Draw
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *