No Match Found
International Assignment Services (IAS)
In a competitive and constantly changing local and global marketplace companies endeavour to sustain the productivity and motivation of their executives and staff. people are more than ever concerned with their personal income tax liabilities and this should not be a surprise - personal income tax and social security contributions have a direct impact on their disposable income., with today’s complex tax legislation optimisation of personal taxation requires knowledge of the very finest details. heavy cost-controls on companies also limit financial flexibility for improving employee remuneration packages., adding an international assignment to the equation seems even more complicated. however, this is a reality which cannot be ignored, as in today’s globalised world companies deal more and more often with cross-border immigration, tax and social security issues., we assist our clients with inbound and outbound assignee issues, as well as with local staff matters., we can offer the following services:, 1. immigration and mobility administration services.
We provide our clients with support to preparing relevant documents and/or conducting on their behalf all immigration and international mobility administration services related to:
- Obtaining a work permit (when required)
- Obtaining a visa (when required)
- Obtianing temporary or permanent residence permit
- Obtaining Bulgarian citizenship
2. Personal income tax services:
- Tax planning
- Assistance and consultations regarding tax compliance
- Coordinating all tax-related paperwork for an assignment
- Data gathering interviews
- Arrival/departure tax briefing
- Monthly tax calculations/shadow payroll
- Preparation of annual Bulgarian tax returns
- Tax equalisation/tax protection/hypotax calculations
- Assisting with tax authorities and obtaining tax certificates for paid Bulgarian taxes
- Assistance in tax refund procedures
3. Social security services:
- Assistance in registration of non-Bulgarian (foreign) resident company for social security purposes in Bulgaria
- Assistance in obtaining certificates of social security coverage A1, forms S1, European Health Insurance Cards by Bulgarian citizens
- Advice on the application of tax and social security treaties
- Assistance in social security contributions refund procedures
- Advice on tax effectiveness of global equity-based compensation programs
- Social security planning and compliance, including EU legislation
One more thing to consider: very often international assignees feel like “picked” from home and “dropped” in a totally new foreign environment. We can support by making the adjustment smoother and reducing the variables, which will let our clients to focus on the real business operations.
Partner, Tax & Legal Services, PwC Bulgaria
Partner, Tax Services, PwC Bulgaria
Tel: + 359 894 332 921
© 2017 - 2023 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
- Privacy Statement
- Cookies Policy
- About site provider
We've detected unusual activity from your computer network
To continue, please click the box below to let us know you're not a robot.
Why did this happen?
For inquiries related to this message please contact our support team and provide the reference ID below.
Please enter a valid keyword with 2 or more characters / numbers.
- Shopping Cart
- Request For Quotation List NEW
- Message Centre
- Favourites List
- Browsing History
- Sourcing Support
- About HKTDC
PwC International Assignment Services (Hong Kong) Ltd