Research aims and importance
More Related Content
What's hot ( 20 )
Similar to Research aims and importance
Similar to Research aims and importance ( 20 )
More from Kris Ann Mae Yap Bonilla
More from Kris Ann Mae Yap Bonilla ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 20 )
- 3. It contributes to the growth of science (basic research)
- 4. Applied science; products of science
- 5. Conducting more researches in a certain idea or findings.
- 8. -Based on direct experience or observation of the researcher *** empirical data - The collection of data relies on the practical experience without due regard for scientific theory
- 9. -Based on valid procedures and principles - uses scientific investigation to draw valid conclusions
- 10. -Starts with a problem and ends with a problem Problem – findings – conclusions- recommendations
- 11. - Utilizes proven analytical procedures in gathering data Focus of historical research, descriptive, experimental
- 12. - Research designs and procedures are replicated to enable the researcher to arrive at valid and conclusive results
- 13. -Exhibits careful and precise judgment. -Precise interpretations of results (significant or insignificant) -- reject or accept the hypothesis
- 15. 1. Research improves the quality of life.
- 16. 2. Research improves instruction.
- 17. 3. Research counteracts the negative effects of human activities to the environment.
- 18. 4. Research satisfied man’s needs.
- 19. 5. Research reduces the burden of work.
- 20. 6. Research has deep seated psychological aspects.