• Awards Season
  • Big Stories
  • Pop Culture
  • Video Games
  • Celebrities

Understanding the Different Models of TP-Link Routers for Easy Setup

TP-Link is a well-known brand in the networking industry, providing reliable and affordable routers for both home and business use. When it comes to setting up a TP-Link router, understanding the different models available can help you choose the right one for your needs. In this article, we will explore some of the popular TP-Link router models and highlight their key features to ensure an easy setup process.

TP-Link Archer C7: The Perfect Balance of Performance and Affordability

The TP-Link Archer C7 is a popular choice among users who are looking for a reliable router without breaking the bank. This model offers dual-band Wi-Fi with speeds up to 1750Mbps, making it ideal for both basic internet usage and demanding tasks such as HD streaming or online gaming.

Setting up the TP-Link Archer C7 is a breeze thanks to its intuitive web interface. By connecting your computer or mobile device to the router’s default network, you can easily access the setup wizard and follow the step-by-step instructions provided. Additionally, this model supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for hassle-free connection with compatible devices.

TP-Link Archer A10: High-Speed Performance for Power Users

If you require blazing-fast internet speeds and advanced features, the TP-Link Archer A10 is worth considering. With its dual-core processor and MU-MIMO technology, this router delivers exceptional performance even when multiple devices are connected simultaneously.

To set up the TP-Link Archer A10, you can use either its web-based interface or Tether app available on iOS and Android devices. Both options offer straightforward setup procedures that guide you through configuring essential settings such as network name (SSID) and password. Furthermore, this model includes USB ports for easy file sharing or printer connectivity.

TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System: Seamless Coverage for Large Spaces

For those seeking complete Wi-Fi coverage throughout their home or office, the TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System is an excellent choice. This system consists of multiple nodes that work together to create a seamless wireless network, eliminating dead zones and ensuring a stable connection in every corner.

Setting up the TP-Link Deco system is incredibly user-friendly. After connecting the main node to your modem, you can simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided by the Deco app. The app allows you to customize network settings, monitor connected devices, and even set parental controls for added security.

TP-Link Archer AX6000: Next-Level Performance with Wi-Fi 6

If you’re looking for a future-proof router that supports the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard, the TP-Link Archer AX6000 should be on your radar. With its eight high-performance antennas and powerful quad-core processor, this router delivers lightning-fast speeds and exceptional coverage for even the most demanding users.

Setting up the TP-Link Archer AX6000 is straightforward using either its web-based interface or Tether app. Both options provide easy-to-follow instructions to get your network up and running quickly. Additionally, this model supports OFDMA technology for improved efficiency in handling multiple connections simultaneously.

In conclusion, understanding the different models of TP-Link routers can greatly simplify the setup process. Whether you need an affordable option like the Archer C7 or a high-performance router like the Archer AX6000, TP-Link offers a wide range of models to suit various needs. By following the provided setup instructions and taking advantage of user-friendly interfaces or apps, you can have your TP-Link router up and running in no time.

This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.


home link fenland

  • Skip to main content

This website uses cookies

Your cookie preferences were saved

home link fenland

Bid for a home

You can bid for a Housing Association home when you're on the Housing Register.

The  Home-Link  website shows homes that are available to let. It is updated weekly.

It explains how to register for the scheme and bid for properties. 

If you don't have internet access, you can use a computer at one of our Customer Service Centres or Community Hubs. 

Please note we no longer own or manage council housing. 

Joining the Housing Register and bidding for a home

To get onto the housing register, you need a 'local connection' to this area. This means you:

  • have been in the area for the last 6 out of 12 months or 3 out of 5 years; or
  • work in the area; or
  • have an immediate family member who has lived in this area for the last 5 years in a row

To join the housing register, you need to  register with Homelink .

After you have sent in your supporting documents, you will be banded from A to D. Your banding depends on your circumstances. Once your application is complete and live, you can start bidding on social housing.

The social housing register has a variety of properties. This includes sheltered accommodation for individuals or couples who are aged over 55. Sheltered accommodation is self-contained, but there is help onsite if needed.

There is no set waiting time for properties. Your waiting time depends on your situation and banding. 

Problems bidding on Homelink

If you can't bid on Homelink or need some help to bid, you need to  contact Clarion . They run the Housing Register on our behalf. 

Share this page

Share on Facebook

Are you worried about the cost of moving, or generally struggling to make ends meet?  

The cost of utilities, rent and other essentials continue to increase, which means more and more people are struggling to make ends meet.  If you're concerned about your finances, please  read  our suggestions for useful sources of help and support.

Ability to Up-load Documents

You can help speed up the processing of your application by managing your account online, in particular by up-loading documents straight on to your application when you apply. If you send them by post, there may be a delay due to the current Royal Mail postal strikes.

If you have questions or queries about the Home-Link service, please read through the Frequently Asked Questions section. If you still need assistance, you can contact the relevant Council by telephone or email, using the details shown on the ' Contact ' page.  

Information about Annual Reviews

We are obliged to review applications which have been on the Housing Register for 12 months or more. This is to check that you still wish to remain on the Housing Register, and that there has been no significant change in your circumstances which may result in a change of band, or bedroom need. In the month before you are due a review, you will see a message when you log in to your Home-Link account prompting you to tell us if your circumstances have changed.  You can find out find out more information about the types of changes you need to tell us about  here . 

Login to your account

Register with home-link.

If you haven't already joined Home-Link , you will need to do so before you can express an interest in the properties we advertise. To register click the 'Register Now' button to get started. You will be able to save the application form at any point and return later if you need further information to help you complete the form. To return to complete an unfinished form, select 'Register now' and you can then choose the option to 'Finish a partial application' .

If you are a council or housing association tenant and want to register for a mutual exchange, visit the mutual exchange page. 

Help using Home-Link

If you need help to use the Home-Link website, please check the 'Help' section. Alternatively, click 'Contact' to view details for each Local Authority, to enable you to contact them if needed. To return to complete an unfinished application select 'Register now',  and then choose the option to 'Finish a partial application'. Once you have submitted your application, you will be able to log into your account using the email address and password used to register.  However, you will not be able to bid on any properties until your application has been made ‘Active’. Please ensure you upload your supporting documents as soon as possible. Your Local Authority team will then ensure your application is processed as quickly as possible .  

Reset your password

Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Insight

Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Insight

Data Insight Local

  • Housing & Planning
  • Local Housing Knowledge
  • East Cambridgeshire
  • Huntingdonshire
  • Peterborough
  • South Cambridgeshire
  • West Suffolk

About Fenland 

At the time of the 2021 Census, housing in Fenland looked something like this:

  • The population of Fenland was 101,057 who made up 44,083 households.

home link fenland

  • 13% of households or around 5,581 were living in social or affordable housing rented from a housing association.
  • 20% of households or around 8,814 were renting privately from a landlord or letting agent or were living “rent free”.
  • 67% of households or 29,688 owned their homes, including with a mortgage, owned outright, and 236 households living in “shared ownership” housing.

I need advice, am homeless or might be…

Local authority housing advice.

Local authorities have a duty to advise and assist any resident with a housing problem. If a person is homeless, threatened with homelessness, being harassed or thinks they are being illegally evicted; if they cannot afford housing in a suitable location etc. they can approach local authority for advice and assistance. These teams will help the customer find a suitable solution for their individual situation.

  • Website: http://www.fenland.gov.uk/housingadvice
  • Phone: 01354 654321 (in office hours) 01354 654321 (out of office hours)

Street Support Cambridgeshire

There is a website called Street Support Cambridgeshire which can help whether you are homeless and looking for help, you re concerned about someone who is homeless, or you would like to offer your time, goods or funding to help local homeless people.

  • Website: https://streetsupport.net/cambridgeshire/
  • E-mail: [email protected] (for feedback and suggestions for organisations to be added)

Any reports of rough sleepers anywhere in the UK should be flagged to the appropriate service via Streetlink. There is an app to download which enables you to outline your concerns and where you have seen the person rough sleeping. If you are concerned and feel it is an emergency situation, please dial 999.

  • Website: www.streetlink.org.uk/

The duty to refer

Organisations can contact the district housing team using the “duty to refer” where there is a risk of homelessness. If you believe someone has nowhere to sleep tonight, or is under threat of homelessness within the next 56 days, please use these on-line forms to provide as much information as possible, with the person’s consent. The aim is for organisations to work together to try to prevent someone becoming homeless, wherever possible.

  • Website: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/homelessness (for local background)
  • Website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/homelessness-duty-to-refer (for general background)
  • On-line form: https://hpa2.org/refer/FEN (to help partner organisations provide the most useful detail at an early stage to the City Council team)

Please speak to housing advice as soon as possible and do not rely solely on the on-line forms, and you can call housing advice to speak to someone.

I need to find a new home

Apply for social housing: home-link.

Home-Link is a system to help people choose the social housing they’d like to live in, rather than being ‘allocated’ a home by the local authority. It’s known as a “choice-based lettings” system which seven local councils use to let newly built social and affordable housing, and to let homes which become empty because the previous tenant has moved out. Home-Link helps:

  • council and housing association tenants who need to move from one property to another for example if their needs change – maybe needing a smaller home, a larger home, somewhere nearer to a new job, or needing specialist housing.
  • private renters and home owners who need social or affordable housing, and qualify for it (there is an application process).

You can apply to Home-Link on-line. You need to be registered to have the chance to bid.

  • Website: https://www.home-link.org.uk/choice/

Once you are registered, in Fenland the housing register is managed locally by Clarion Housing (in some areas, this task is provided by the district council). You can get in touch here…

  • E-mail: [email protected]
  • Phone: 0300 500 8000 (from a landline) or 0300 333 6557 (from a mobile)

Renting from a private landlord

How to rent.

This link takes you to a government checklist, published October 2023 : How to rent – the checklist for renting in England (pdf).

This guide is for tenants and landlords in the private rented sector to help them understand their rights and responsibilities. It provides a checklist and more detailed information on each stage of the process, including:

  • what to look out for before renting
  • living in a rented home
  • what happens at the end of a tenancy
  • what to do if things go wrong

The checklist can be found on this page of the .gov.uk website.

Buy your own home

How to buy a home.

This government leaflet sets out How to buy a home including working out what you can afford, and the various freehold options available.

There is a separate leaflet on how to lease, here How to lease

There are a number of government schemes available to make buying a home more affordable. You can use the “own your own home” on-line tool to find out which scheme is right for you by answering some simple questions. The schemes include:

  • The mortgage guarantee scheme
  • Help to Buy (equity loan)
  • Shared ownership
  • The right to buy
  • … and others.

To find out more, please visit https://www.ownyourhome.gov.uk/

Build your own home

Councils in England have to keep a register of people who are interested in self build or custom build in their area. This register helps the council know the level of demand for such plots, so it can develop a strategy to match people to plots in their area. You can find out more about the Fenland approach on their website.

  • Website: http://fenland.gov.uk/selfbuild

Where I live now

I rent from the council.

In 2007 Fenland District Council transferred its council housing stock to Roddons which is now known as Clarion. Sometimes Clarion Housing Group also uses the name of its parent organisation, Circle Housing, so please do not be put off if you see these company names in different places and on the various web sites.

As there is no council housing any more in Fenland, it’s most likely you are renting from another social landlord.

My home is rented from Clarion

You can find out more about Clarion (formerly Roddons) including their contact details, here:

  • Website: https://www.myclarionhousing.com/

I rent from a different social landlord

Housing associations and other registered providers own and manage social rented and shared ownership homes in Fenland. You can find a list of housing providers, registered with Homes England, which own or manage housing locally, with links to their websites, here:

  • List of housing associations: https://cambridgeshire.wpengine.com/housing-providers/

I rent from a private landlord or letting agent

There is useful guidance on how to make sure your rented home is safe, here How to rent a safe home

You can also use this link to check how to get repairs done in your rented home

This link takes you a page of on-line advice for private renters and landlords in Fenland

  • Website: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/housingcomplaints
  • This page provides further information: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/landlordadvice

I own my own home

There are a number of service for people who own their own homes, detailed on the rest of this page.

I need some support to stay safe and well

Home improvement agencies.

Home improvement agencies are local organisations dedicated to helping people of all ages who are vulnerable, have a disability or a limited life expectancy (including older people, babies and children) to live safely and with dignity in their homes. Services for residents focus on making sure that existing housing is fit for purpose and that vulnerable people can continue to live independently for as long as possible. Housing association tenants, private tenants and homes owners can apply.

King’s Lynn & West Norfolk Care & Repair provide the home improvement agency in Fenland. You can find details of the service, which also covers Breckland, at the link below.

“We exist to help people live independently in their homes by providing the range of services set out below. Our aim is to deliver these services in ways which are flexible, sensitive and responsive to the individual needs of our clients. Please note that:

  • Most of our work is aimed at helping owner-occupiers and private tenants.
  • There are charges for some of our services.
  • Although our priority is to help people who are defined as ‘vulnerable’ by the government we may also be able to assist those who are not on benefit, subject to the pressure of priority work. “

You can find the webpage for King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Care & Repair at

  • Website: https://www.west-norfolk.gov.uk/info/20168/lily_careline_and_care_and_repair/232/care_and_repair or https://www.careandrepair-wn.org/
  • E-mail: https://www.careandrepair-wn.org/contact-us/
  • Phone:  01553 616677

Handyperson Scheme

Cambridgeshire Handyperson Service is for people aged over 65 or those with a disability living in Cambridge City, East Cambridgeshire, Fenland, Huntingdonshire or South Cambridgeshire. It is run by Age UK. The service aims to prevent falls and accidents by offering a free personal assessment, home safety check and arranging small jobs to be carried out.

  • Website: http://www.ageuk.org.uk/cambridgeshireandpeterborough/our-services/our-services/handy-persons-scheme/

Visiting support for older people

In East Cambridgeshire, Fenland and Huntingdonshire, Age UK offers free extra support for over 65’s when it’s needed most; particularly during difficult periods such as bereavement, ill health, financial worries or housing concerns. The team will work with you to access services and support networks, and will listen to your thoughts and wishes and together we will plan the desired outcomes. Support offered can include:

  • Assistance with forms and applications including welfare benefits, blue badges and grants
  • Help with paperwork and liaising with third parties, organising bills and payments
  • Assistance with housing choices, including care homes
  • Adapting to changing needs, such as considering falls prevention equipment and aids
  • Information about and/or referral to social groups and leisure activities
  • Help to access a variety of services
  • Support to access care provision.

You can find out more on Age UK’s website here.

  • Website: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/cambridgeshireandpeterborough/our-services/visiting-support-for-older-people/
  • E-mail: [email protected]
  • Phone: 01354 776 110

Alternatively, please call our helpline 0300 666 9860 between 9am-3pm Monday to Friday, calls made outside these hours will be transferred to our Age UK National Helpline

Floating support

If you need support in your home, particularly support which helps maintain your tenancy or will prevent homelessness, “floating” support may be needed. It is called floating because it is not tied to a particular building or housing scheme, it can be provided to almost any type of home.

Across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, P3 provides the floating support service. This web page outlines the service in Cambridgeshire. All support is offered via appointment, you can call or email to make an appointment. Professionals can also call to seek some guidance about the service. You can refer yourself to get floating support – the best way to do this is using this self-referral form

  • Website: https://www.p3charity.org/services/cambridgeshire-floating-support-service-
  • On-line self-referral form: https://cpfss.p3charity.org/index.php
  • E-mail: [email protected]
  • Freephone: 0808 169 8099

I need some support to deal with domestic abuse

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, you should call 999.

The Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Partnership provides a lot of helpful information and links, which you can find here:

  • Website: http://www.cambsdasv.org.uk/

Other useful numbers are:

  • Refuge for Fenland, Huntingdonshire and Peterborough 07787 255821
  • Cambridge Rape Crisis 01223 245888
  • Peterborough Rape Crisis 01733 852578

I need some support to deal with anti social behaviour

You can find out about anti social behaviour and contact the anti social behaviour team at Fenland District Council by visiting:

  • Website: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/antisocialbehaviour

I need some help related to hoarding

If you are concerned about hoarding, you can find more information at this page: https://cambridgeshireinsight.org.uk/hoarding/

I need some help following a crime

Victims & witness hub.

You can find independent and confidential advice for victims of crime using the Victims and Witness Hub. You don’t need to have reported your crime to the Police to receive support. For free, confidential and tailored advice on which service can best suit you, use the link or call the phone number for the Hub.

  • Website: https://www.cambs.police.uk/information-and-services/Victims-and-Witnesses/Victim-and-Witness-Hub
  • E-mail: [email protected]
  • Freephone: 0800 781 6818
  • Hours: 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday and 1000 to 1400 Saturdays

You can use “fearless” to report any crime, anonymously, using an online form, 24 / 7

  • Website: www.fearless.org/

Neighbourhood policing

This link takes you to contacts for Neighbourhood Policing Teams in each district

  • Website: www.cambs.police.uk/Neighbourhood-Policing/Your-Neighbourhood-Policing-Teams
  • You can also use this on-line form to report to the Police: : www.cambs.police.uk/report/Report

The Probation Service

The Probation Service has centres in Cambridge, Wisbech, Huntingdon and Peterborough. Addresses for each are listed below:

  • Cambridge 27 Warkworth Street, Cambridge CB1 1EG
  • Wisbech: The Jo Berridge Rooms, 25/26 The Boathouse, Harbour Square, Wisbech PE13 3BH
  • Huntingdon: Godwin House, George Street, Huntingdon PE29 3BD
  • Peterborough has 2 centres: Peterborough Magistrates Court, Bridge Street, PE1 1ED and 12–13 Adam Court, Peterborough PE1 5PP

Outside Links

Provides support following prison release

  • Website: https://fis.peterborough.gov.uk/kb5/peterborough/directory/service.page?id=EP1SDS7B5UM
  • E-mail: [email protected]
  • Freephone Support Line: 0800 587 7745 or 0778 961 5048
  • Opening hours: 10.30 to 17.00 Mon to Fri

Work & money matters

Each district oversees the administration of benefit applications and payments. This link provides a first point of contact for benefit issues and advice in Fenland

  • Website: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/housingbenefit

Local Council Tax Team

Information on the Fenland council tax team can be found here:

  • Website: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/counciltax

Government’s Department of Work and Pensions

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy. As the UK’s biggest public service department it administers the State Pension and a range of working age, disability and ill health benefits to around 20 million claimants and customers.

  • Website: www.dwp.gov.uk

Job Cente Plus

Find your nearest job centre plus (JCP) here:

  • Website: https://find-your-nearest-jobcentre.dwp.gov.uk/ (you will need to type in your postcode)

There are several JCPs across our area, but it’s not always obvious which JCP a person to attend (it’s based on the postcode area you live in). So we recommend you use the link above to make sure you find the correct JCP before making contact, this should save some time. We have included a list of the JCPs and phone numbers below, to help once you have identified which you need to contact:

  • Cambridge JCP: Henry Giles House, 73-79 Chesterton Road, Cambridge CB4 3BQ. Phone 0845 6043719
  • Ely JCP: 52b Market Street, Ely CB7 4LU. Phone 0800 0556688
  • Wisbech JCP: Albion House, Albion Place, Wisbech, PE13 1AN. Phone 0800  1690190
  • Huntingdon JCP: Pathfinder House, St Mary’s Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TN. Phone 0800 1690190
  • Peterborough JCP: 45, Bridge Street, Peterborough PE1 1HA. Phone 0800 1690190 or textphone 0800 169 0314
  • Bury St Edmunds JCP: St Andrews House, St Andrew St North, Bury St Edmunds IP33 1TT. Phone 0800 169 0190 or textphone 0845 608 8551

Help with energy

Fenland district council webpage.

Fenland District Council provides a page of on-line advice and links about energy.

  • Website: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/energy

LEAP (the Local Energy Advice Partnership)

Fenland District Council has partnered with LEAP which offers a free energy advice service for our residents and aims to tackle fuel poverty. LEAP offers telephone-only energy and income advice services in our LEAP areas under the service name, “Connect for Help”, a programme funded by the Warm Homes Fund.

Please note that this service does not offer home visits or small measures like light bulbs and draught-proofing. However, it does still offer all the advice services including the benefit entitlement checking and income maximisation.

The service is available to anyone that either is already in, or is at risk of falling into fuel poverty. It is open to all types of householders – homeowners, private renters and social housing tenants. You can check the eligibility criteria on the Connect for Help website.

Referral partners can refer eligible households, vulnerable tenants, and homeowners on low income into the scheme, online.

  • Connect for Help website: https://www.connectforhelp.org.uk/
  • E-mail: [email protected]
  • Freephone: 0800 029 4548
  • On-line referrals at: https://www.connectforhelp.org.uk/apply-now

Energy Savings Trust

You can also visit the national Energy Savings Trust website for other information and updates

  • Website: http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/

Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) and money helper

MaPS promotes financial well being and money helper provides free impartial help with money (backed by the government) for individuals

  • Website: https://moneyandpensionsservice.org.uk/
  • Website: www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en

Making Money Count

Making Money Count offers everyday help with money; beng online; finding work; renting; universal credit. All the information is reliable, practical and easy to follow. It is brought to you by organisations working across Cambridgeshire, West Norfolk and Peterborough who want to help make life fairer for everyone.

  • Website: http://makingmoneycount.org.uk/

Cambridgeshire Local Assistance Scheme

The Cambridgeshire Local Assistance Scheme (CLAS) provides information, advice and practical support for people experiencing financial difficulty and hardship. For more information and to apply, or to apply on someone’s behalf (referrals), please contact your nearest CAB.

  • Website: http://makingmoneycount.org.uk/about-us/cambridgeshire-local-assistance-scheme/

Building Better Opportunities

There are four linked projects covering Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, which work hard to help people get into, or get back into, work.

  • Website: https://cambridgeshire.wpengine.com/housing/priority-themes/existing-homes/building-better-opportunities/

Health matters

Gp surgeries.

GPs across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough are listed on this website:

  • www.cambridgeshireandpeterboroughccg.nhs.uk/about-us/who-we-are-and-what-we-do/local-practices/

I am worried about housing

First response service.

The First Response Service is run by Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust. You can access a mental health team by dialing 111 and choosing the mental health option. You will be put through to the First Response Service. Specially-trained mental health staff will speak to you and discuss your mental health care needs – instead of having to go to A&E.

The service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides support, advice and treatment. It doesn’t matter whether you are currently in contact with mental health services or have been in the past. Individuals, carers, family members and friends can use the service. Call the number to contact a coach.

  • Dial 111 and select the mental health option
  • Website: https://www.cpft.nhs.uk/service-detail/service/first-response-service-frs-21/

I need some help related to drug or alcohol use

The specialist drug and alcohol service Change Grow Live provides support to people affected by drug and alcohol use.

  • For people aged 18 and over the service is known as CGL
  • Website: https://www.changegrowlive.org/drug-alcohol-service-cambridgeshire/
  • The service for people aged 12 to 18 is known as CASUS
  • Website: https://www.cpft.nhs.uk/service-detail/service/cambridgeshire-child-and-adolescent-substance-use-service-casus-180/

Some helpful directories

Keep your head.

Keep Your Head is a directory of mental health and other support across Cambridgeshire. It covers three areas: children, adults and professionals, and includes links to agencies, self-help, crisis and news.

  • Website: https://www.keep-your-head.com/

“How Are You” websites

“How Are You” websites bring together everything in the local community that is good for mental wellbeing.

  • Website: https://haycambspboro.co.uk/ and local site here https://www.hayfenland.co.uk/

Be well Cambridgeshire

Includes information on drugs, alcohol, mental health and other topics, from our local Public Health team

  • Website: https://www.bewellcambridgeshire.co.uk/

Care and support information directory

Website: https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/libraries-leisure-culture/libraries/health-and-wellbeing/health-information/care-and-support-information-directory

Carers Directory

  • Website: https://www.caringtogether.org/carers-directory

Guide to Independent Living

Provides information and support to help people stay independent, safe and well, latest version 2020/21

  • Website: https://www.carechoices.co.uk/publication/cambridgeshire-guide-to-independent-living/

I have a different issue

Your local council.

If you need to contact the council, you can find their contact information here:

  • Website: http://www.fenland.gov.uk/home
  • Customer services including opening hours: https://www.fenland.gov.uk/contactus
  • Phone: 01354 654321

Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)

The CAB is a charity that gives free, confidential information and advice to help people with their money, legal, consumer and other problems. The service aims to provide the advice people need for the problems they face, and to improve the policies and principles that affect people’s lives. Trained advisers help write letters, make phone calls, negotiate with creditors and represent clients at tribunals and courts. Fenland is part of the Citizens Advice Rural Cambs area.

  • Website: http://www.ruralcambscab.org.uk/
  • Phone: 0808 278 7807

Care Network

Care Network provides help and advice through their Community Navigators.

  • Website: https://care-network.org.uk/
  • Phone: 01354 695208

Cambridgeshire Online Directory of Services

This directory provides listings of services, events, groups, organisations and clubs across the county. The Directory is being updated daily with the latest information about what is currently available

Website: https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/cambridgeshire-online-directory

Adult Social Care

For short term / low level support, and long term care and support you can access services via the Customer Services team.


  • Website: https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/children-and-families/parenting-and-family-support/providing-children-and-family-services-how-we-work
  • If you have safeguarding concerns, website: https://safeguardingcambspeterborough.org.uk/concerned/

Early Help for children

If you want to correct any of the links or information on this page, please contact  [email protected]

East Cambridgeshire District Council

East Cambridgeshire District Council

Search form

Planning Application Search | Meetings Search

Housing List - Homelink

East Cambridgeshire District Council transferred its housing stock and the housing register to Hereward Housing (now known as Sanctuary Housing) in 1993. 

  • Sanctuary Housing Website (external link)  

Home-Link is a scheme offering more choice to housing register applicants across East Cambridgeshire and six neighbouring Authorities.  Homelink incorporates the Council's housing register.  Home-Link choice based lettings (CBL) offers greater flexibility for applicants allowing them to choose properties from across all authority areas.

If you want to apply for council or housing association homes you should do this through the Home link scheme. 

  • Home-Link Website (external link)  
  • East Cambridgeshire Lettings Policy 2021 (PDF)  

Cookies on GOV.UK

We use some essential cookies to make this website work.

We’d like to set additional cookies to understand how you use GOV.UK, remember your settings and improve government services.

We also use cookies set by other sites to help us deliver content from their services.

You have accepted additional cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

You have rejected additional cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

home link fenland

  • Housing and local services
  • Council housing and housing associations

Apply for council housing

We've matched the postcode to Fenland District Council .

You can get information on their website.

Go to Fenland District Council website

Related content

Is this page useful.

  • Yes this page is useful
  • No this page is not useful

Help us improve GOV.UK

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.

To help us improve GOV.UK, we’d like to know more about your visit today. We’ll send you a link to a feedback form. It will take only 2 minutes to fill in. Don’t worry we won’t send you spam or share your email address with anyone.

Renting a home

Organisation's logo linking to the home page

Search the Hundred Houses website

Telephone number.

Telephone icon

Home-Link ( www.home-link.org.uk ) is the choice based lettings scheme for council and housing association properties in the Cambridge sub-region.  When a Hundred Houses home becomes available, it will be advertised on the Home-Link website along with all other available council and housing association properties in the region.

If you are eligible, you can bid for properties when they are advertised.  In order to check your eligibility and have access to bidding you will need to register with your local council or their agent:

Intermediate Rents

Hundred Houses has some homes which are let at intermediate rents. Intermediate rents are typically charged at approximately 75-80% of market rents in the area.  Contact us if you would like to know more about this scheme. To be considered for a vacancy you will need to be registered with Help to Buy East and South East, 03333 214044 or  www.sharetobuy.com   

We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can at any time read our cookie policy. Otherwise, we will assume that you're OK to continue.


  1. Fenland Village

    home link fenland

  2. Fenland District Council

    home link fenland

  3. Unusual Fenland family home soon to be demolished

    home link fenland

  4. Fenland Village- Park Homes For Sale in Cambridgeshire

    home link fenland

  5. Fenland Village

    home link fenland

  6. Fenland Village

    home link fenland


  1. Linus and the fenland track

  2. Fenland carp #carpangler #fishing #carpfishing

  3. Sorry we missed our usual Friday live!

  4. F604MSL

  5. Fenland + Film = Fenland on Film

  6. Christmas fenland


  1. What Sets Link Brothers RV Apart from Other Rental Services in Minong, WI?

    If you’re planning a trip to Minong, Wisconsin and looking for an RV rental service, look no further than Link Brothers RV. With their exceptional service and top-notch fleet of vehicles, Link Brothers stands out from the competition.

  2. What Is Viera Link?

    Viera Link is a feature specific to Panasonic home entertainment devices that enables users to simultaneously control the menus of other devices with the television’s remote control. For Viera Link to work, the secondary device must be conn...

  3. Understanding the Different Models of TP-Link Routers for Easy Setup

    TP-Link is a well-known brand in the networking industry, providing reliable and affordable routers for both home and business use. When it comes to setting up a TP-Link router, understanding the different models available can help you choo...

  4. Home-Link

    Your options. There are a range of housing options that are available in the Home-Link area. Learn More. make

  5. Bid for a home

    You can bid for a Housing Association home when you're on the Housing Register. The Home-Link website shows homes that are available to let. It is updated

  6. Login

    You can help speed up the processing of your application by managing your account online, in particular by up-loading documents straight on to your application

  7. About Fenland

    private renters and home owners who need social or affordable housing, and qualify for it (there is an application process). You can apply to Home-Link on-line.

  8. Home-Link

    What is Home-link? Home-Link is the choice-based lettings scheme for all council and housing association homes (Social housing) in Cambridgeshire and West

  9. Housing List

    Home-Link is a scheme offering more choice to housing register applicants across East Cambridgeshire and six neighbouring Authorities. Homelink incorporates the

  10. Fenland homelink

    If you don't have web access, you can used a computer at of of our Customer Service Centres or Society Hubs. Welcome to Home-Link. Fenland, district

  11. Fenland homelink

    The Home-Link website shows homes that will existing to let. Home-Link is a

  12. Apply for council housing

    You can get information on their website. Go to Fenland District Council website. Related content. Council housing · Housing association homes · Help from

  13. Renting a home

    Fenland District Council, www.fenland.gov.uk, 01354 354321. Huntingdonshire

  14. Home-Link The Cambridgeshire Sub-Regional Choice Based

    Fenland D C went 'live' with Home-Link in November 2008 following completion of their Large Scale. Voluntary Transfer (LSVT) of housing stock