Provide details on what you need help with along with a budget and time limit. Questions are posted anonymously and can be made 100% private.
Studypool matches you to the best tutor to help you with your question. Our tutors are highly qualified and vetted.
Your matched tutor provides personalized help according to your question details. Payment is made only after you have completed your 1-on-1 session and are satisfied with your session.
- Homework Q&A
- Become a Tutor
Health & Medical
Access over 20 million homework & study documents
Assignment 4 a.
Sign up to view the full document!
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science !
working on a homework question?
Studypool is powered by Microtutoring TM
Copyright © 2023. Studypool Inc.
Studypool is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university.
Access over 20 million homework documents through the notebank
Get on-demand Q&A homework help from verified tutors
Read 1000s of rich book guides covering popular titles
Sign up with Google
Sign up with Facebook
Already have an account? Login
Login with Google
Login with Facebook
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Biology 205 Lab Manual
Assignment 4: protocol (final submission).
Resources: Course Assignments
Module 4 assignment: cell builder.
Create a model of a eukaryotic cell using any material of your choice. In your model be sure to include all the organelles appropriate to your cell (either plant or animal). Once complete, take multiple photographs of your model from all angles. Include these images in a document that also contains the following in table format:
- A detailed key/legend that matches the model;
- Each organelle or part with its basic function;
- A disease or disorder that is associated with the malfunction of each cellular component
- How this organelle is visualized microscopically
Note for the disease information, you can list a disease in either animals or plants, regardless of what type of cell you are modeling. In other words, its okay to discuss a “human” disease even if you are making a plant model, provided the organelle is present in both types of cells.
Some suggestions for 3D models include Legos, a decorated cake with candy toppings, or standard Styrofoam base with appropriate pieces attached. You can also draw or illustrate a model. Here is an example of what you might make.
Basic Requirements (the assignment will not be accepted or assessed unless the follow criteria have been met):
- Assignment has been proofread and does not contain any major spelling or grammatical errors
- Assignment includes appropriate references
- Assignment includes photographs or images of created model from all angles.
- Assignment includes a key documenting how each organelle is represented in the model.
- Assignment includes a completed table such as the one illustrated in the example document.
- Assignment includes a disease caused by malfunction of each identified component in the model.
- Assignment includes at least 7 organelles in the model and table.
- Performance Assessments: Cell Builder. Authored by : Shelli Carter. Provided by : Columbia Basin College. Located at : https://www.columbiabasin.edu/ . License : CC BY: Attribution